Group Tonight?

Erica H.
on 6/2/09 1:39 am - Mesa, AZ
Is there a support group anywhere tonight?  I am 6 days post op, struggling and need to get to one.

Thanks!
Erica H. 
http://dramaqueensguide.blogspot.com

"We go through what we go through to help others get through what they go through."
sunshine86
on 6/2/09 2:12 am
I just checked the Banner Gateway website.... there's a support group tonight at 6pm. It's right off the 60 on Higley..... go into the main entrance, and ask them to direct you to the conference rooms. They're down the main hall past the food court and stairs, to the right through a big door.

I'll be there with my boyfriend..... I'd love to meet you if you're up for coming!! :)
dbuckeye
on 6/2/09 4:21 am - Sun City, AZ
There is one at St. Lukes tonight at 6:30.  Class at 5:00.  You're welcome.  It is in the Bridges Center.
JRinAZ
on 6/2/09 5:36 am - Layton, UT
On June 2, 2009 at 11:21 AM Pacific Time, dbuckeye wrote:
There is one at St. Lukes tonight at 6:30.  Class at 5:00.  You're welcome.  It is in the Bridges Center.
Hey there!  I"ll miss my St Luke's buds tonight but my handsome hubby, Jim will be there to facilitate the Graduates group at 5:30.

5 - Nutrition/Dietician

5:30 - AZ Graduates of WLS (Open to EVERYONE from any program who is at least 6 months post-op or more) This group meets right next to the large eduation room in the Bridges Education wing...

6:30 - General Support group - Open to EVERYONE, including pre-ops.

All of their support groups welcome researchers of WLS and support friends and family.

I'll see you next month for sure :-)
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Erica H.
on 6/2/09 4:47 am - Mesa, AZ

Sunshine....I'll be there!  BTW...I just sent you a friend request!

Erica H. 
http://dramaqueensguide.blogspot.com

"We go through what we go through to help others get through what they go through."
sunshine86
on 6/2/09 8:48 am
On June 2, 2009 at 11:47 AM Pacific Time, Erica H. wrote:

Sunshine....I'll be there!  BTW...I just sent you a friend request!

Can't wait to meet you!!! :)
JRinAZ
on 6/2/09 5:26 am - Layton, UT
On June 2, 2009 at 8:39 AM Pacific Time, Erica H. wrote:
Is there a support group anywhere tonight?  I am 6 days post op, struggling and need to get to one.

Thanks!
Hey there sweetie pie!  how the heck are you doing?

There is definitely support group tonight at Banner Gateway.  My boss, Dr. Mazaheri is going  to be presenting (plastic surgeon) at 6:30.  Donna will be there before 6 though to weigh people in and then to answer any questions before Dr. M and then after he's finished.  

Shoot me a p.m. if there's anything I can do to help you through this, K?

Huggggzzzz, 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

nostood
on 6/2/09 9:05 am - Gilbert, AZ
Yes you are in luck.  There is a great one tonight at Gateway Banner Hospital.  go to the hospital lobby and you will see signs to the canyon room where the meeting will be held.  It is open to everyone and is run by a great nutritionist who is part of the Gateway Bariatric program.  It is a great bunch of people and I guarantee you will get a lot of support.  It starts at 6:00 and ends at 7:30.

Gateway Banner is at the superstition 60 freeway and higley road.

Hope to see you there.

Theresa
sunshine86
on 6/3/09 4:00 am
Last night's support group was really interesting. I'm pre-surgery so I haven't even thought about plastic surgery.... and I'm crossing my fingers that my skin is still young enough to restore itself without surgery. :(

Plastic surgery has always terrified me. I started getting nauseous when he was describing some of the procedures and had to step out to get some fresh air... lol. I'm such a pansy :(

HW: 243lbs   SW: 222lbs  CW: 198lbs GW: 140lbs
                                              I'm just a hair under 5'1.
                                     12/1/2009- Third Fill, 7cc in a 11cc band
                                     11/3/2009- Finally under 200lbs!!! YAY!!

Most Active