Xpost - 1 year appointments, kinda at goal!!!

beckipoohbear
on 6/1/09 5:18 am - AZ
So I just had my one year appointments with the doctor and the nutritionist and they said I am at a perfect place health, weight and eating wise and so I can consider myself officially done losing and at goal!  I had originally had a number of 130 in mind but I vary between 133.6 and 136 depending on the day/week and they said that is perfectly fine and I should not force the issue of trying to lose any more.

I am running for an hour 3 days/week, swimming for 40 minutes 2 days/week and doing water aerobics 3-5 days/week for an hour.  I never in a million years could have imagined doing that stuff before my surgery.  I feel amazing!

I wear a size 4 and small or extra small which I never thought imaginable.  I had hoped for at best a size 8.

So....WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! I shall consider myself officially at goal and I changed my goal on my ticker.  I have made it and I love the new me!

To celebrate I have included a starting and ending pic.

3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

JRinAZ
on 6/1/09 9:13 am - Layton, UT
Holy Cow Becky Pooh Bear!!!!  You should be a poster child for Dr. Sprunger!!!!

Congratulations to you on a successful year and best wishes for an amazing future as a thin, healthy, lovely lady!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

LessieBelle
on 6/1/09 2:00 pm
Absolutely amazing!  You look fantastic. 

338 / 313  / 194/ 189
HW / SW /  CW / Goal   

azreggie
on 6/1/09 4:15 pm - Tucson, AZ
You go girl!!! 

Reggie

dbuckeye
on 6/2/09 4:24 am - Sun City, AZ
I'm excited for you.  now I know where I can be next year.
ScottAZ
on 6/2/09 1:45 pm - Charleston, WV
Congrats on the weight loss..  It is great to see what a job you have done..:-) Once again congrats.
Most Active