Hi from Flagstaff

Kyle H.
on 5/19/09 1:55 pm - Flagstaff, AZ
Hi there!  I am new to this forum and am in the exploration process of looking into RNY.  I have an appointment with the  surgeon on June 3rd to talk about options.  Just wanted to reach out and get some idea of the process from you guys since you have the experience and I don't as of yet.  Thanks for any and all posts back.
JRinAZ
on 5/20/09 2:03 am - Layton, UT
On May 19, 2009 at 8:55 PM Pacific Time, Kyle H. wrote:
Hi there!  I am new to this forum and am in the exploration process of looking into RNY.  I have an appointment with the  surgeon on June 3rd to talk about options.  Just wanted to reach out and get some idea of the process from you guys since you have the experience and I don't as of yet.  Thanks for any and all posts back.
Hey there Kyle H.!!!  WELCOME to the AZ forum and to a great journey!!!

Congrats on making a lifesaving decision!   ....  We don't get many Flagstaff chatters so are delighted to have your Rep RE Zent!!!!  .......  Depending on your insurance, your surgeon's office, etc.  You may be through the process in weeks or it may take months.  Be aggressive and schedule everything asap for your testing so all can move it along.....

How bout driving down for our Weight Loss Surgery Potluck on the 6th?  You can check back through the messages for all the details  ....  vitalady becomes "vital" to many of us post-op when we need quality vitamins and supplements.  It's an honor to have her join us for a Meet & Greet (potluck) without charge! 

Let us know how we can support you!!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Kyle H.
on 5/20/09 12:13 pm - Flagstaff, AZ
Hi Joyce!
Thanks for the reply. I am going to be able to come down for the potluck, but thank you for the invite. I am also a Mary Kay lady and have a class scheduled that weekend.

I'll keep in touch on here, though, to let you know where things stand. THanks again for your reply ahd support!!
Kyle
Most Active