Potluck!!! Who's coming?

JRinAZ
on 5/14/09 7:35 am, edited 5/14/09 7:41 am - Layton, UT

Sooooo.......

Who's coming to the Potluck?  What are you bringing?

This party is for EVERYONE:  any surgeon, any surgery, pre-op, post-op, support, docs, staff....

Sat, 6/6/09 - 5:00 Protein Potluck -one dish to share per person coming. 

I"m bringing Zesty chile relleno bites and a cottage cheese/fruit salad.

My hubby's bringing a shrimp ring .

Other ideas:  meatballs, crockpot stuff, appetizer options, healthy salads, healthy desserts,  chili, meats, casseroles, etc. (Let's trade recipes, K?)

Vitalady Visits Phoenix on the 2009 VitaTour!!
(FREE)!!!! Hosted by Dr. Mehdi K. Mazaheri, Plastic Surgeon, www.drmazaheri.com

ONE -5:00 p..m., Saturday, June 6th  , Vitalady Mingle, Q & A with Dr. Mazaheri and Vitalady, Game, Door prizes, FUN!  Meet new friends!  Renew old acquainteses!  FUN!

Franciscan Renewal Center – Father Owen Room
5802 East Lincoln Drive, Scottsdale, AZ   85253
RSVP Required  to me (Joyce[email protected] OR just confirm over this support site and I'll keep a list!

TWO-10:30 a.m., Sat June 6th -Vitalady speaks at the West Valley Support Group = Banner Estrella Medical Center
9201 W. Thomas Rd. Phoenix, AZ   85037 (623) 327-4000

THREE - Dinner withVitalady Friday, June 5th 6:00 p.m. Malabsorption Answers! Specifically for Revisions, ERny, DS’s and Distals!
Abuelos Mexican Restaurant in Chandler (West of 101 on the North side) 3440 West Chandler Blvd. Chandler, AZ   85226  
 == RSVP to Joyce 480.814.7466--
[email protected]
 ( www.abuelos.com (Please bring cash so you can self pay without hastle)  

Triple Play weekend of FUN!!! FREE!  FUN!!!

Nita S.
on 5/14/09 9:41 am - Avondale, AZ
I will bring crock pot meatballs. 

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

JRinAZ
on 5/14/09 9:51 am - Layton, UT
On May 14, 2009 at 4:41 PM Pacific Time, Waunita S. wrote:
I will bring crock pot meatballs. 
Perfect!

How are you Miss Nita?  Did you start a new job?  Been busy doing the Grandma thing?  How's hubby feeling?

Can't wait to see you and do some catching up!!!

Hugggzzz,
Joyce
Erica H.
on 5/14/09 11:49 am - Mesa, AZ
Oh man!!  I will only be nine days out from my surgery.  I'll bet I don't feel like going.  Sounds like a blast though.  Maybe next time!
Erica H. 
http://dramaqueensguide.blogspot.com

"We go through what we go through to help others get through what they go through."
JRinAZ
on 5/15/09 1:47 am - Layton, UT
On May 14, 2009 at 6:49 PM Pacific Time, Erica H. wrote:
Oh man!!  I will only be nine days out from my surgery.  I'll bet I don't feel like going.  Sounds like a blast though.  Maybe next time!
Wooooo Hoooooo Erica!!!  Counting down til you cross to the skinny-healthy side!  ........  As for the potluck being just 9 days from surgery.....well, if you're like the majority then you may be stir crazy by then and need a gentle outing!!!!  What better way to start someone's weight loss journey than to meet with the guru of nutrition; who is a successful weight loss post-op herself.  She's gone against the odds and find herself healthy and still AT GOAL!!!  She's already gone through the regain battle and has come out the winner!!!

I'll gather recipes and info for you,  K?

See you at the next Chandler meeting, right?  Remember it's at Wildflower/Chandler mall this time cuz we can't get the hospital facility.

Actually, I'll probably see you earlier at the 4:30 Banner Gateway group next Weds?

High Fives "soon 2 b LOSER"!!!

Joyce
Revision to eRNY 12/26/07 - 168 lbs
at goal
Lori A.
on 5/15/09 4:37 am - Mesa, AZ

if Im here, I will probably be there..

mightb have a job in Milwaukee ande wouldb start the 1st week of June

is the Dress Barn event still on?  I have a bunch of coupons I will share

which store? chandler mall?

Lori Acierto
1/4/06 Lapband
Dr. Terry Simpson M.D. F.A.C.S.
(4'9") 215/159/135/115 (ultimate goal)

JRinAZ
on 5/15/09 3:48 pm - Layton, UT
Hey there Cutie Patootie Miss Lori!!!

What's up with Milwaukee, huh?  You think you can just take off and leave us like that?!!!  It couldn't havve anything to do with a certain honey bunches, could it??  Hmmmmm?

Still in town on June 6th then you'd better be hanging with us!  I"ve been bragging about you to my other lapband friends!  I think bunches want to get some positive coaching from a success!

Keep us posted K?
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

tochatty
on 5/25/09 2:44 am - Scottsdale, AZ
I dont know what to bring - I am not a cook! LOL.

But I will see what I can find that would be refreshing and light.  I can't wait to meet others and have a great time.

Tochatty (Jennifer) in AZ
Open RNY 07/2000
SW 336, Lowest Weight 185, CW 272
Seeking Revision GBS

sector-9
on 5/26/09 12:40 am
i will bring something .......
Most Active