deleted

(deactivated member)
on 5/7/09 4:42 am, edited 7/2/09 1:39 pm
deleted
JRinAZ
on 5/7/09 6:46 am - Layton, UT
On May 7, 2009 at 11:42 AM Pacific Time, azted wrote:
Hi all,
I don't have my surgery scheduled yest, but after reading posts about clothes, I realized I have a bunch of office clothes that I haven't worn in 1+ years, as I no longer work in an office.  Most are poly/cotton, elastic waist, longer skirts (I'm 5'7").  Several dresses w/ matching jackets too.  Many are Coldwater Creek. 

No blouses or shirts, almost all of them are on the small side.  I always have this feeling that they'll fit it I lose about 10-15 lbs. and I never do!

I'm in north central Phoenix.  PM me if you're interested.
Ted
and.....Joyce has 8's, 10's, 12's and 14's in my garage that will be hauled out soon....let me know if you're interested.

Time for a clothing exchange?  How about at the Vitalady Potluck on the 6th?  I'ts a casual event and would be a perfect time to do some trading or giving. 

Joyce

P.S.  Good luck on your upcoming surgery journey Ted!  Woooo Hoooo!
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/09 8:16 am
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 5/10/09 11:31 pm - Tucson, AZ
Joyce,

do you have any 8 or 10 crop pants?  Let me know.  We may be coming up for a baseball game soon. 

I have changed offices again and they don't dress up too much.  I was working in the commander's offfice where my suits were perfect.  I kind of liked dressing up for a change.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Betty S.
on 5/11/09 2:46 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi;  as soon as I read coldwater creek I got all excited!  But you might want to keep them if you are pre-surgery, because that's where I'm at right now...

I had a bunch of too-small clothes bagged for give away, and now that's all I have to wear!.

but....I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands...
betty

Most Active