Sun Cities Area Support Group

Ann M.
on 5/5/09 12:40 am - Peoria, AZ
The meeting is this Saturday at 10:30 - noon in the Sun City Room at 103rd Ave & Coggins (south of Grand).

Next month, we'll be having a special get together on June 20th (instead of the 2nd Sat) at the Dress Barn up at Lake Pleasant Parkway & Happy Valley Blve. (Target shopping center) for a party.  You'll get summer clothing advice and a 15% discount on anything you buy that day.  The store will provide water and I'll try to provide healthy snacks.  Let me know if you'd like to attend.  Anyone is welcome and encouraged to join us.  You all know how much fun it is shopping with your bff, there's just more of us to giggle with.

Thanks to Joyce for her great idea starting this with the east side group.  I wouldn't have known the store would do this if it hadn't been for her.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
JRinAZ
on 5/6/09 1:25 am - Layton, UT
Ann,
If I'm in town on the 20th of June then I'll definitely be at your Dress Barn get together.  I LOVE their variety of sizes and inexpensive biz casuals.  I'm calling our side of town Dress Barn today to postpone our get together.  My plate is just tooooooooo overloaded right now to throw in one more thing...

Sooooo....anyone out there that was going to the East Valley Dress Barn "Girl's Night Out"....stay tuned.....we'll throw it into the mix at the end of summer when the sales are gigantic!  .....Mark your calendars for Ann's party on Sat, June 20th form 10:30 to noon....Lake Pleasant Parkway & Happy Valley Blvd.  15% discount on anything you buy that day!

Joyce
Ann M.
on 5/6/09 10:05 am - Peoria, AZ
I hope you can make it Joyce.  Anyone else that wants to come, just let me know.  The more the merrier.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
FLGail
on 5/6/09 11:43 am - Sun City, AZ
Hey Ann, I would love to be there at the Dress barn day. Maybe soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                                                                           Gail
Most Active