2 WEEK POST-OP

dbuckeye
on 5/4/09 10:01 am - Sun City, AZ

Went for check up today.  Every thing is dong well.  Lost 25 lbs.  Very pleased.

RayM
on 5/4/09 12:23 pm - Surprise, AZ
Congrats!
Erica H.
on 5/4/09 3:10 pm - Mesa, AZ
That's AWESOME! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Erica H. 
http://dramaqueensguide.blogspot.com

"We go through what we go through to help others get through what they go through."
JRinAZ
on 5/6/09 1:15 am - Layton, UT
Hey cutie patootie Erica!
Good to see you last night.  What did you guys think?  I LOVE Donna and did you die when she said "tanawt we'll be talkin about gahs"!!!  GAS in Jersey'ish is hilarious!

Huggzzz,
Joyce
Erica H.
on 5/6/09 3:01 pm - Mesa, AZ
I thought it was a great meeting!  I wish I could have stayed for the whole thing.  But, I'm in charge of planning a Prepardness Fair and we had our first meeting last night.  Grrrrr...there's always something going on!  :)

Are you sure they won't have an issue with me attending their meetings, even though I'm not one of their patients?  It looked like a really good group and I hope I can keep going!  Will they let me weigh in there too??

I recently took up photography and am working on building up my portfolio.  Do you think there would be any interest in me taking before/after pics at some of your events?  Maybe Girls Night Out?  I would do it for free...I'd just love the practice!!

Thanks!!
Erica H. 
http://dramaqueensguide.blogspot.com

"We go through what we go through to help others get through what they go through."
JRinAZ
on 5/7/09 6:42 am - Layton, UT
On May 6, 2009 at 10:01 PM Pacific Time, Erica H. wrote:
I thought it was a great meeting!  I wish I could have stayed for the whole thing.  But, I'm in charge of planning a Prepardness Fair and we had our first meeting last night.  Grrrrr...there's always something going on!  :)

Are you sure they won't have an issue with me attending their meetings, even though I'm not one of their patients?  It looked like a really good group and I hope I can keep going!  Will they let me weigh in there too??

I recently took up photography and am working on building up my portfolio.  Do you think there would be any interest in me taking before/after pics at some of your events?  Maybe Girls Night Out?  I would do it for free...I'd just love the practice!!

Thanks!!
Hey there Photo Gal!
It would be an honour to have you build your portfolio by shooting the zillions of post-op stars!!!

Dress Barn on our side of town may be post poned  til post LABOR DAY!  I"m too swamped to pull it together properly....However.....the Westside is having a Dress Barn day in June....if the store doesn't mind then I doubt if the folks will mind?

If anyone onthe East side wants to follow-up on the May 30th date for "Girl's Night Out" at Dress Barn then give me a shout.  Not a big commitment but I'm over the top with "stuff" right now.....

Joyce
Ann M.
on 5/5/09 12:36 am - Peoria, AZ
Way to go Debbie.  Did you get an upgrade in your diet?
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
dbuckeye
on 5/5/09 12:39 am - Sun City, AZ
Yes I am now on pureed food.  Cottage cheese and apple sauce really taste good
JRinAZ
on 5/6/09 1:17 am - Layton, UT
On May 5, 2009 at 7:39 AM Pacific Time, dbuckeye wrote:
Yes I am now on pureed food.  Cottage cheese and apple sauce really taste good
My fave in that stage was Taco Bell's refried beans which I watered down oodles with their packekts of taco sauce!  Taste buds went wild!  Bazaar that .59 made 4 meals for me back then!!!

Hang in there and Congrats!
Joyce
dbuckeye
on 5/8/09 5:33 am - Sun City, AZ

The taco refried beans were really good.  Just a touch of cheese and salsa.

Most Active