Support! Support! Support!

JRinAZ
on 4/27/09 11:11 am - Layton, UT
Title:   Chandler WLS support Group

Date:   Tuesday April 28, 2009
Time:   6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Repeats:   This event repeats every month on the last Tuesday until Monday May 4, 2015.
Street:   Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson
City State Zip:   conf rms 1 and 2 on the lower level by pharmacy
Phone:   Joyce @ 480.814.7466

Hi folks:   Joyce has asked me to moderate this month’s meeting.   Being a moderator requires two main responsibilities:  First to set the topic of discussion, and second to pick the restaurant that we will go to after the meeting.    Well, the first part is pretty easy.  I would like to talk about our dragons.  What are they, how do we know when they are near (or already on us), and what we do to get rid of them; or at least put them back in the dragon zoo where they can be controlled.      The second part is the scary part.  Being new to the valley, I’m not to sure of where to go for dinner.  So being a good facilitator, I’ll ask the group where they would like to go.  So – where would you like to go for dinner after the meting?   Thanks!!     Pat O’

It's THAT time of the month again

I'm re-posting the details for y'all for tomorrow's Chandler support Group (4th Tuesday @ 6)

We have one of our newbie guys facilitating...It sounds GREAT!!!!  EVERYONE is invited...You'll LOVE Pat!!!

C U there!

Joyce
Revision to eRNY 12/26/07
at Goal

Most Active