Home 2 Days

dbuckeye
on 4/24/09 8:54 am - Sun City, AZ
Came home Wednesday evening.  Not sure as of now what I really feel like. Dr. came in Tuesday Morning and nobody had been able to get me up, so he called for physical therapy.  So I got sent home with walker.  Nausea still there.  Throat still sore from the tube that was in it.  Worse of all I can not quit sweating.   But it can only get better from here. 

Debbie
Betty S.
on 4/24/09 2:10 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hang in there!  Those first few days are really rough.  Make sure you get up every hour, and walk around.  That was the one thing I didn't want to do, but it is SO important, and you will feel better from it. 

Try sugar free popsicles- at first mine were broken up in a cup, and I took tiny bites, but it felt really good. 

It gets better....

dbuckeye
on 4/25/09 1:47 am - Sun City, AZ

THANKS BETTY, POPSICLES DO HELP.  I TRIED THEM AT 3:00 THIS MORNING.  AT THE HOSPITAL THEY GAVE ME BANANA  THEY WERE THE BEST FOR GETTING RID OF TASTE IN MY MOUTH.

Ann M.
on 4/25/09 8:01 am - Peoria, AZ
Hang in there Debbie.  It'll get better soon.  You might want to take your temp.  If you have one, call the doc ASAP because there might be an infection or something. 

My hours have been crazy as usual so when I can call is not when you want me to, lol.  I'll try to give you a call tomorrow to check on you.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active