HI from the frozen north Eydie

motorhomemama
on 4/22/09 11:05 am, edited 4/22/09 11:06 am - Okotoks, Canada
Hi Arizona pals.

Well we made it home through two days of snow and such but we are here and today it is blzzarding!!! Wish we were still there!!

Bad news first .  I have to wear the boot another 5 weeks on my broken foot and I can't get in for a fill until May15.

Good news is the house is still standing inspite of my son living here for a few months and the grandkids remembered me.

Wayne say****oo and we are looking forward to seeing you all again in the fall.  You were all such great people and made us feel so welcome. We really feel that we made some great new friends..not to mention all the support I got!

Keep in touch and good luck to everyone.

Eydie )motorhomemama)
342/298/280175  highest / surgery  wtNov 19/08/ current/ goal
JRinAZ
on 4/22/09 12:44 pm - Layton, UT
Hey there sweet friend!
So glad you made it safely "over the river and through the woods"!  A blizzard actually sounds quite lovely to me!  LOL!  Our A.C. broke 3 days ago and we're skirting around on record temps......I'm not a happy person when I'm having 24/7 heat stroke!  They're dropping a brand new one tomorrow but we won't get to enjoy it til we get home on Monday.  We're headed north to South Dakota to see my grandson (and his parents, he he he)....unfortunately they're having 80's there so it won't bbe the nice blizzard like you get to enjoy!

It was so nice meeting you and your honey bunches.  Take care of you and keep us posted on how all is going.  May isn't that far away so just hang in there.  The fill will probably make all the difference in the world.

Hugggzzzz,
Joyce
Most Active