Chest Pain?

klyn13jwl
on 4/22/09 3:15 pm - Lakeside, AZ
Is anyone having chest pains?  This is not normal.  I was having chest pressure.  I went to the doctor.  They sent me to the hospital-thought I was having a heart attack.  They did all kinds of tests.  I was not having a heart attack.   I just read about a lady having the same symptoms.......GERD?  What is it and do I want to know? 

Yes, it has been one bad thing after another.  I'm beginning to wonder if it's all been worth it.....ah heck...........I know it has, but I'm just tired of feeling like crap.  Put that together with the diarrhea and I'm just fit to be tied.

Just a note:  When they went in and took out my gallbladder, they also fixed an internal hernia that is quite common with WLS patients.

Kellyn  :o(

260/245/145/124 
  I think I'm ready to stop now!
nabong
on 5/4/09 6:17 am, edited 5/4/09 6:37 am - Glendale, AZ
You might have something similiar to what I have. It is called diaphramatic strangulation. It is the diaphram muscle between the rib cage and stomach spasms. It causes chest pain and pressure but does not restrict breathing or swallowing.

If so, the only relief I have gotten is from a Naturepathic Chiropractor. He moves my stomach area around until it "burps" then things settle down.
Most Active