Great WLS Seminar!

PMC
on 4/19/09 1:56 am
I want to thank Joyce and all the organizers and participants of Saturday's seminar.

It was fun, educational and I really got a lot out of it.

KUDOS!
Pat
mymaize
on 4/20/09 6:25 am - phoenix, AZ
I am so sorry that I missed it.  My son took my car before I got up. But I thought about you guys all day.

Bette M

surgery 12-19-08.  on my way!!
JRinAZ
on 4/20/09 3:10 pm - Layton, UT
On April 20, 2009 at 1:25 PM Pacific Time, mymaize wrote:
I am so sorry that I missed it.  My son took my car before I got up. But I thought about you guys all day.

Bette M
Hey Miss Bette!
What's up with that naughty son????  LOL!  WE missed you too!  The day was amazing with all that surgical chatter and more information than my tired brain could process!  It was fabulous!  ......  I LOVED the ladies presentation on "the NEW you!"  .....  I can't wait to order myself some TONY hair!!!!

Take Care!  We'll see you at another event coming up.....

Ladies Night out on Saturday, May 29th!!!

Sweet Tomatoes at 6 pm
Dress Barn VIP Night at 7 pm

Details coming!

Joyce
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 4/21/09 12:15 am - Tucson, AZ
OK, spill it.  What is "tony" hair????
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

ginau
on 4/20/09 9:32 am - mesa, AZ
Yes  Joyce

we appreciate all your hard work.  I did come back with some new info.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

JRinAZ
on 4/20/09 3:05 pm - Layton, UT
Hiya sweetie pie!

My DH says he'd like TWO Fuzzy Navel Nectars pleeeeeeeeeez!

Thanks for driving me home on Saturday!  LOL!  I'm sure my driving was the worst thing that happened to you since you woke up from surgery!

I'll see you at the Chandler support meeting next week.  Pat said he'd be happy to facilitate this one so we'll have our new "dude on the block" inspire us this round!

I'm heading North to South Dakota in a few..........Just when the triple digit**** here, our A.C. went out....so, 60 degrees in South Dakota sounds PERFECT!!!!

Huggggzzz,
Joyce
JRinAZ
on 4/20/09 3:00 pm - Layton, UT
On April 19, 2009 at 8:56 AM Pacific Time, wrote:
I want to thank Joyce and all the organizers and participants of Saturday's seminar.

It was fun, educational and I really got a lot out of it.

KUDOS!
Pat
Thanks Pat!  It was so nice meeting you and others!

I keep remembering little clips of the presentations that were pertinent to "me"  that day! ....wished I would have taken a few notes or had a better memory

Man o man they knew how to put out some tastey proteins with the touch of the blender!!!!

Hope to C-ya soon!

Joyce
Deanne K.
on 4/21/09 9:09 am - Tucson, AZ
Hey Joyce,
Wish I could have been there.  Did they have any new recipes that didn't have bananas?  I am not a banana person, but I am looking for options.
Deanne
JRinAZ
on 4/21/09 9:41 am - Layton, UT
On April 21, 2009 at 4:09 PM Pacific Time, Deanne K. wrote:
Hey Joyce,
Wish I could have been there.  Did they have any new recipes that didn't have bananas?  I am not a banana person, but I am looking for options.
Deanne
I think bananas were the least of the offending items that Dr. Ganz threw into her blender!  LOL!  When they passed samples of everything, I drew the line over the pea green smoothie!  *winks*

I heard lots of oooohs and ahhhhhs though so it must have rocked someone's protein boat!!!  Dr. Ganz has a fabulous cook book.  I bought it when I heard her last year and have little colored tabs marking a zillion of my faves! I've only crossed out one recipe and it was a squash soup.

How was your event?  Did you fill your spiritual cup rigiht up sweetie pie?

Joyce
Deanne K.
on 4/21/09 10:00 am - Tucson, AZ
Joyce,
I do have her cookbook and haven't found too many that don't have bananas in them.  I am somewhat of a picky eater though.  I can't find me soul food book, I bought a couple of years ago.  I don't think the pea green would be good either.  Did she have her very newest one available yet?

Oh, I am not really attending the retreats, unfortunately, so it's only really giving me aggrevation at this point, I am part of the Board of Directors, so I am an over-seer and I lead the community parts of the weekend, so it went great as far as my part went.  I have to be there 3 evenings for parts that I am responsible for, so until this is over this weekend, then I can get some rest and hopefully a good nights sleep.  The men's was last weekend and the women's is this weekend.  They are just pulling out my hair what little of it I have (HA HA!!!).  They just can't stick with the proven model of what we do, so it's putting me under alot of pressure and I am reaching for things that I shouldn't.  I am eating better, but those old demons like to come back all the time.  In a way I would love my spiritual cup to be filled, but it's not my year or the next 3 to be doing it.  They are not really happy with my approach, but we gotta do what we gotta do, I am not there to be their friend right now, I am the task master to make sure it is done correctly.

Will be having my repair on the 13th with Dr. Schlesinger, so will be hanging at Jeanna's for a few days probably.
Deanne
Most Active