Free Makeovers for Anyone post gastric bypass

EmilieSingh
on 4/17/09 3:41 am - Scottsdale, Az
Ok, for anyone pre or post gastric bypass who feel like they could use a boost. I am an Image consultant, and I need a few more photos for my portfolio.  I offer a free 2 hour in closet consultation, showing you what looks great on you now, color, and style wise, and then if you want I will take verything you are ready to part with (I HATED that part to a womens shelter or the shelter of your choice) and bring you a receipt.  We talk about hair and makeup and I have a TON of discount tricks and tips on shopping now and how to get the best bang for your buck!
I need about 10 more people. Email me at [email protected]
No purchase necessary of anykind, and free gift to all who are chosen.  Business is just kind of slow tight now so I thought I would pay it forward... and you will be too...
Email me pics if you can or at least a little about yourself, and I will email back with my #'s so we can figure out when we can get together!
 Thanks
 Men are welcome too, No makeup tips I promise! =-)
JRinAZ
on 4/17/09 6:21 am - Layton, UT
On April 17, 2009 at 10:41 AM Pacific Time, EmilieSingh wrote:
Ok, for anyone pre or post gastric bypass who feel like they could use a boost. I am an Image consultant, and I need a few more photos for my portfolio.  I offer a free 2 hour in closet consultation, showing you what looks great on you now, color, and style wise, and then if you want I will take verything you are ready to part with (I HATED that part to a womens shelter or the shelter of your choice) and bring you a receipt.  We talk about hair and makeup and I have a TON of discount tricks and tips on shopping now and how to get the best bang for your buck!
No purchase necessary of anykind, and free gift to all who are chosen.  Business is just kind of slow tight now so I thought I would pay it forward... and you will be too...
Email me pics if you can or at least a little about yourself, and I will email back with my #'s so we can figure out when we can get together!
 Thanks
Hey there Emilie!
Congrats on the new career!  What an awesome job for you!  .......  If you're open tomorrow, then why not come to the WLS Educational Seminar and pick up your last 10 spots?  I still have a little vendor space (FREE to you cuz you're a post-op) and you could share your stuff with all of us?

Call me if you're interested, K?

Joyce

If you're booked tomorrow then maybe we can schedule you to present at one of our Chandler support groups?  Our body images have certainly suffered as we've sorted out our size changes.  My brain has not figured out what I look like yet!  LOL!  I still wonder who the petite lady in the store window is!
liveinphx
on 4/17/09 9:18 am - Phoenix, AZ
 Thanks
Just curious about why you are only offering this to by-pass patients and excluding all the other weight loss surgery procedures.
Whatever you do is it truthful, necessary and kind?
JRinAZ
on 4/17/09 2:06 pm - Layton, UT
On April 17, 2009 at 4:18 PM Pacific Time, liveinphx wrote:
 Thanks
Just curious about why you are only offering this to by-pass patients and excluding all the other weight loss surgery procedures.
Emilie is a delightful WLS post-op herself!  She's done very well keeping her weight off but realizes the struggle that many of us have; both with weight loss and with our image....at whatever stage we are in.  I'm positive she did NOT mean to slight any specifric type of procedure.  In the BIG picture, some people just generalize without defining each specific category.  I don't think there's any harm meant.

If you're able to join us tomorrow at the event then you'll get to meet Emilie (and many other post-ops).  She very graciously accepted my last minute invite to come and present her body image knowledge with those in attendance.  She'll give away TEN free consultation/make-overs.

I hope we see you there :-)

Joyce
liveinphx
on 4/17/09 9:56 pm - Phoenix, AZ
On April 17, 2009 at 9:06 PM Pacific Time, JRinAZ wrote:
On April 17, 2009 at 4:18 PM Pacific Time, liveinphx wrote:
 Thanks
Emilie is a delightful WLS post-op herself!  She's done very well keeping her weight off but realizes the struggle that many of us have; both with weight loss and with our image....at whatever stage we are in.  I'm positive she did NOT mean to slight any specifric type of procedure.  In the BIG picture, some people just generalize without defining each specific category.  I don't think there's any harm meant.

If you're able to join us tomorrow at the event then you'll get to meet Emilie (and many other post-ops).  She very graciously accepted my last minute invite to come and present her body image knowledge with those in attendance.  She'll give away TEN free consultation/make-overs.

I hope we see you there :-)

Joyce
I was not offended, I was just curious. 
Whatever you do is it truthful, necessary and kind?
EmilieSingh
on 4/25/09 11:47 am - Scottsdale, Az
I just wanted to say, sorry it took me so long, but this is a service I am offering to anyne who had a gatric bypass, any sort of weightloss surgery or anyoneat all who feels like it would make them feel better about themselves! I do not discriminate.  Sorry for the confusion, and I had sick kiddos this weekso this is the first chanceI have gotten back onto theboards.  Anyway, my website is kind of up for the moment rightnow www.fromgap2gucci.com but you can email me at [email protected] if not.  And as I said this is for anyone, I am a super bargain shopper, I have a knack seriously, I love to shop but I am CHEAP, I can find amazing deals and I just took 2 clients swimsuit shopping this week, and talked one into a tankini. She said she never in a million years would have even tried one one.  Thething is most ofus our different sizes ontop and bottom and a tankini can actually give more coverage nd a mcuhmore flattering fit.  Take care everyone.  Emailme if you get a chnace Joyce, Thanks!
MDIASMOORE1969
on 4/21/09 2:59 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
 Hi!  It is great to know that you offer this... will definitely love to do a consult once I get down to my goal.  I am getting ready for a RNY revision pending endoscopy results.  I never really changed my look after I lost my weight (from 347 to 160) but this time around I will make an effort to do it.  I am at 228 now...kinda depressing but I know I can get back on track.  Good luck with your business!  Do you have brochures/flyers that can be dropped off?  Hubby works at a firm downtown and there are some WLS folks there too.    I have NEVER worn makeup...  might be a challenge. LOL!
flyrep
on 4/26/09 6:37 pm - AZ
Please count me in.  Pm me Id like to give you a call.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active