Support Group Leader? Sharing Info!

JRinAZ
on 4/15/09 1:40 am - Layton, UT
Hi all you Support Group type friends,
I am wanting to update the support group information for Arizona.  "If" you are coming to the Saturday seminar then please bring your support group info (flyer or biz cards) to share wtih buds from your area!!!

And....if you can send me your support group details then I'll try and get a master flyer ready to hand out as well AND to have available at a quick click of the mouse, to send to folks who are searching.

So far, here's what I have.  Plz fill in the blanks for me, K?

Thanks!
Joyce

Chandler WLS Support - 4th Tuesday at Chandler Regional Hospital, 6-7:30 pm  OPEN to ALL!  Peer Facilitated

Banner Gateway Support - 1st and 2nd Tuesdays 6-7:30 and 3rd Weds 4:30  Professionally faciliated.  OPEN to ALL

Bridges St Luke's in Phoeninx - 1st Tuesday at 6:30,  OPEN to ALL, Professionally facilitated

AZ Grads of WLS - 1st Tues, 5:30 at Bridges Centre, Phx St Luke's.  OPEN to ALL who are 1 year post-op,  Peer Facilitated

Bridges at Mountain Vista - 2nd Weds, 6:00, OPEN to ALL,  Professionally facilitated.

Need the latest on the West Side?
Sun City?
Prescott? TriCity?
Tucson?
Scottsdale Bariatric?
Dr. Simpson?
Dr. DeBarros?  Dr. Orris?
Flagstaff?
Dr Nirmul?
Others?

Ann M.
on 4/15/09 1:50 am - Peoria, AZ
Joyce, I sure wish I could be there but we have our grand opening this Saturday and the boss would be really mad if I wasn't there.  Here's the lowdown on the Sun Cities Area Group.

We meet the first Saturday of the month at 10:30 until noon in the Sun City Room at the corner of 103rd Avenue & Coggins.  Everyone is welcome.

I'm considering changing this to the 2nd or 4th so we can attend the west side group which is also the 1st & 3rd Saturday of the month at 10:30 until noon at Banner Estrella.  I don't know if I can get the room changed to those other days and right now don't have time to check it out.  If so, I'll make an announcement and maybe we can get more visitors to the meeting.

I hope everyone has a great time this Saturday and learns a lot.  For those who can't attend the seminar, come on up to MidFirst Bank at Lake Pleasant Parkway & Happy Valley Road.  We're giving away VISA gift cards and a 42" plasma tv.  The Grand  Opening is from 9 - 2 but if you come between 9 & 11, you get 2 entries into winning the gift card & tv.  Besides that, I'd love to see you and for you to see our beautiful lodge, er bank.  It looks like it could be on a Utah hillside surrounded by lots of snow.  We have huge beams in the ceiling and a huge floor to ceiling stone wall with working fireplace.  You just gotta come see it even if it's not on grand opening day.

Enough of the commercial so I'll go & get ready for work.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
JRinAZ
on 4/15/09 5:56 am - Layton, UT
Thanks Ann for the Sun City details...

So FAR:

Chandler WLS Support - 4th Tuesday at Chandler Regional Hospital, 6-7:30 pm  OPEN to ALL!  Peer Facilitated

Banner Gateway Support - 1st and 2nd Tuesdays 6-7:30 and 3rd Weds 4:30  Professionally faciliated.  OPEN to ALL

Bridges St Luke's in Phoeninx - 1st Tuesday at 6:30,  OPEN to ALL, Professionally facilitated

AZ Grads of WLS - 1st Tues, 5:30 at Bridges Centre, Phx St Luke's.  OPEN to ALL who are 1 year post-op,  Peer Facilitated

Bridges at Mountain Vista - 2nd Weds, 6:00, OPEN to ALL,  Professionally facilitated.

Sun City - We meet the first Saturday of the month at 10:30 until noon in the Sun City Room at the corner of 103rd Avenue & Coggins.  Everyone is welcome.

Other info?  Anyone?

JRinAZ
on 4/16/09 1:04 am, edited 4/16/09 1:05 am - Layton, UT
Thanks Becky!  I'll keep a running list and add to it as others give me more information.

So Far....

Tucson Area:
Dr. Blackstone Support Group in Tucson is the 1st Saturday of the month to be held at Sherton on Grant Road from 10:00-11:30.  The is for SBC patients only.

St. Joseph's is the last Saturday of the month at St. Joseph's Auditorium from 10:00-12:00 open to everyone.

Tucson NOAG is Last Thursday of the Month at 7:00 at UMC Rm. 5408, open to all.  

---- NorthWest meeting 7-8:30 PM each 3rd Monday of the month at the Northwest Medical Center Classrooms A-D 6200 N LaCholla Blvd. Classrooms are off the main lobby behind the cafeteria. New attendees in classroom D at 6:30 PM.
---- Eastside meeting 7-8:30 PM on the first Tuesday of each month at Evangelical Covenant Church, 551 N. Camino Seco, between Broadway and Speedway, on the West side of the street. As always new attendees will be at 6:30.

Sun City - We meet the first Saturday of the month at 10:30 until noon in the Sun City Room at the corner of 103rd Avenue & Coggins.  Everyone is welcome.

Dr. Simpson?
Westside?
Dr. Blackstone/Phoenix?
Dr. DeBarros & Orris?
Prescott?
Dr. Nirmul
Flagstaff?

JRinAZ
on 4/16/09 4:44 am - Layton, UT
Thanks Deanne!

So Far....
Tucson Area:
St. Joseph's also has one on the 1st Tuesday of the month at 6:30-8:30 at the St. Joseph's Auditorium.  All are welcome

Dr. Blackstone Support Group in Tucson is the 1st Saturday of the month to be held at Sherton on Grant Road from 10:00-11:30.  The is for SBC patients only.

St. Joseph's is the last Saturday of the month at St. Joseph's Auditorium from 10:00-12:00 open to everyone.

---- NorthWest meeting 7-8:30 PM each 3rd Monday of the month at the Northwest Medical Center Classrooms A-D 6200 N LaCholla Blvd. Classrooms are off the main lobby behind the cafeteria. New attendees in classroom D at 6:30 PM.
---- Eastside meeting 7-8:30 PM on the first Tuesday of each month at Evangelical Covenant Church, 551 N. Camino Seco, between Broadway and Speedway, on the West side of the street. As always new attendees will be at 6:30.

Sun City - We meet the first Saturday of the month at 10:30 until noon in the Sun City Room at the corner of 103rd Avenue & Coggins.  Everyone is welcome

WLSWestValley - Banner Estrella!!! 91st Ave and Thomas Road, 10:30-12 a.m. 1st and 3rd Saturday.  ALL are welcome!  Peer Faciliated

Dr. Simpson?
Dr. Blackstone/Phoenix?
Dr. DeBarros & Orris?
Prescott?
Dr. Nirmul
Flagstaff?

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 4/15/09 11:53 pm - Tucson, AZ

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Deanne K.
on 4/16/09 3:12 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi Joyce,
St. Joseph's also has one on the 1st Tuesday of the month at 6:30-8:30 at the St. Joseph's Auditorium.  All are welcome as well.
Most Active