Creamy Bites update

Gena L.
on 3/30/09 8:57 am - Sun City, AZ
Arrived today. Chocolate is surprisingly better tasting than I had expected...hope the lemon will be too..  Now no excise for missing Calcium!

Gena

kellyaz
on 3/30/09 11:46 am
where do I go to check these out?  thanks
Gena L.
on 7/18/09 12:36 pm - Sun City, AZ
Kelly did you find out where to go for the Creamy Bites> Bariatric Advantage Web site under the Calcium heading on the left side.

beckipoohbear
on 3/30/09 12:01 pm - AZ
 I got mine today too!! I already had gotten in all my calcium for the day but I just had to give them a try.  Totally yummy!! Too expensive for all my calcium but I will use them 2/day I think to take care of that chocolate craving at work.

You can get them from baratricadvantage.com.  I also know that the spa at Scottsdale Shea Hospital carries Bariatric Advantage products but I don't know if they have the new chews there yet.  You could always give them a call.
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Gena L.
on 3/31/09 2:21 pm - Sun City, AZ
I found mself very tempted to have an extra one tonight....they are almost the same as eating Tootsie Rolls....but easier to chew and a nice little chocolate snack.

Gena

beckipoohbear
on 4/1/09 2:32 am - AZ
Me too!!! I had to conciously keep myself from going to the bag to get one last one at the end of the evening. 

Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Ann M.
on 4/1/09 12:37 pm - Peoria, AZ
I got mine today and though they were a bit grainy.  The chocolate flavor is ok but the texture, to me, isn't all that great.  It might just be me and my taste though.  Will this stop me from eating them?  Heck no.  I like getting my calcium this way.  I can now take the bag to work and put it in my drawer and I won't be forgetting my calcium anytime soon.  I'm sure the taste will grow on me too.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Gena L.
on 7/15/09 7:38 pm - Sun City, AZ

nn is right it is a bit grainy but not bad.

Gena

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/15/09 11:38 pm - Tucson, AZ
I love the lemon flavor much better than the chocolate.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Chris S.
on 7/17/09 3:43 pm - Tempe, AZ
I found the chocolate NASTY!  I just ordered the lemon and they arrived yesterday and they are sooooo good!

Taste just like a lemon drop candy
Most Active