Support Groups (Biggest LOSER night!)

JRinAZ
on 3/30/09 1:59 pm - Layton, UT
Set your machines for RECORD for the Tuesday night Biggest Loser and then.....

get yourself to a support group meeting!

5:30 pm  AZ Grads of WLS, Bridges Education Wing (Phx St. Luke's) on the left of the main Education Room (my handsome hubby will be facilitating!)  All folks who are ONE year post-op or more are invited...along with a friend/support person.
6:00 pm Banner Gateway Support Group on 60 and Higley.  All are welcome (I'll be at this one this time)
6:30 pm Bridges Phoenix St Lukes Main support group.  All are invited.

I hope to see you there!  (I'll have flyers and registration forms available at all 3 meetings for the April 18th, WLS Education Seminar)....Note that the Early Bird Special (half price) has just a few more days left!  Questions?  contact Joyce @ [email protected]

See y'all soon!
JRinAZ
on 3/31/09 2:49 am, edited 3/31/09 2:49 am - Layton, UT
On March 30, 2009 at 8:59 PM Pacific Time, JRinAZ wrote: Set your machines for RECORD for the Tuesday night Biggest Loser and then.....

get yourself to a support group meeting!

5:30 pm  AZ Grads of WLS, Bridges Education Wing (Phx St. Luke's) on the left of the main Education Room (my handsome hubby will be facilitating!)  All folks who are ONE year post-op or more are invited...along with a friend/support person.
6:00 pm Banner Gateway Support Group on 60 and Higley.  All are welcome (I'll be at this one this time)
6:30 pm Bridges Phoenix St Lukes Main support group.  All are invited.

I hope to see you there!  (I'll have flyers and registration forms available at all 3 meetings for the April 18th, WLS Education Seminar)....Note that the Early Bird Special (half price) has just a few more days left!  Questions?  contact Joyce @ [email protected]

See y'all soon!

STOP!

Do NOT plan your day around the support groups tonight.

They are all on the FIRST Tuesday of the month and NOT tonight! 

My oops!  I'm soooooo sorry if someone saw this and shows up at one of the groups.  I thought TODAY was April 1st!

I promise I am not playing an early April Fools Day joke on anyone!  ....  I seriously need to get my B12 levels up and clear out the fuzzy cobwebs accumulating around my wee brain!

WLS Education Seminar is definitely April 18th though
AND the prices have been slashed (thanks to a generous sponsor)!!!! 
Give me a shout if you want the Early bird special!

Joyce
[email protected]
Most Active