Need an Arizona surgeon

BlueSkies17
on 3/22/09 5:03 am

Hi, I'd like to have a converson from a band (lost 50, retained 30) to a VSG.  My surgeon in Arizona doesn't do VSG.  Dr. Blackstone does VSG, but when I called her office I was told that she wouldn't see me because I already have a surgeon in Arizona (even though he doesn't do VSG).  I just don't get this.  The one other Arizona surgeon I consulted who can do a VSG won't do it by laprascopy (only open).  Any advice is appreciated. 

ERIN MC ATEER DE
LA CRUZ

on 3/22/09 8:14 am - PHOENIX , AZ
I dont know why Dr. Blackstone turned you down...  I dont know why that is?   Dr. Feng at Good Sam
ginau
on 3/22/09 12:39 pm - mesa, AZ

sorry to hear  Dr Blackstones office turned you down - might be a good thing -- since her wait can be a long time.  Ionce was turned down by her office too. 

Lots of  other great surgeons in Phx metro area.   Check out  Dr's Schlesinger & Simon   in Tempe or Dr Fang & Dr Juarez  in Phoenix .  I believe there might be a couple more in the east valley area.

Good Luck and keep us posted.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

zuzupetals2u2
on 8/3/09 4:38 pm - Sedona, AZ
look for Dr E Schlesinger- look him up & read up on him - known for revisions & excellent. He has a new office in Tempe & I am looking for him again too- I almost had it done by him 3 years ago but now I am ready . .

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

zuzupetals2u2
on 8/3/09 4:42 pm - Sedona, AZ
found his new tel#s  480 968-346 & 968-6007  as I read further on the board here . . .

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

Most Active