What A Journey

AzViper
on 3/6/09 11:55 pm - AZ
Well what a journey I have been on. April 29th, 2009 will have been 1 year from the day the band was installed. During this 1 year my port has been replaced and it seems as though the fluid has been out of the band more than it has been in the band the last five months. I have been able to maintain and thats about it. Weight-loss has stayed the same. The only good thing, my surgeon has extended my fills a few months passed April 29th so that I am not paying out of pocket.
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 3/7/09 12:03 am - Tucson, AZ
Good to hear from you.  As long as you are maintaining that is important.  It's hard to believe it has almost been a year.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

azreggie
on 3/8/09 1:51 pm, edited 3/8/09 1:52 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Keith, Long time no hear.  Sorry to hear about your whoas.  Hope things get better for you soon.
Reggie

Reggie

(deactivated member)
on 3/9/09 6:18 am - AZ
On March 7, 2009 at 7:55 AM Pacific Time, AzViper wrote:
Well what a journey I have been on. April 29th, 2009 will have been 1 year from the day the band was installed. During this 1 year my port has been replaced and it seems as though the fluid has been out of the band more than it has been in the band the last five months. I have been able to maintain and thats about it. Weight-loss has stayed the same. The only good thing, my surgeon has extended my fills a few months passed April 29th so that I am not paying out of pocket.

I relate to what you are writing.

I spent the majority of my 18 month long banded life unfilled or underfilled due to various issues.  Because of that I switched to a sleeve, a much easier journey.

Hang in there!

Most Active