I have good news and I have bad news

Nita S.
on 3/3/09 2:31 am - Avondale, AZ

We have a meeting place!!!!!  That is the good news, now for the bad news, we have to change to the 1st and 3rd Saturday's.  I was feeling desperate so I contacted Banner Estrella and was able to make arrangements for the next 3 months to have our meetings back at Banner in Conference room 3.  I will be contacting the administration every 3 months to set up the next meetings so that we will always have a permanent home.  There is a problem with the 3rd Saturday in May, but Chuy's is always an option.  I have spoken to DJ and LeAnne about this and we thought that it would be the best for our group to change.  DJ and I thought that on the 3rd Saturday we could make it a total support day by having our meeting and a nice lunch together and than anyone who wants can go to Dr Schlesinger's meeting in the afternoon.  You know, you can never get too much support.  Our first meeting will be on the  21st as it was too close to schedule for the 7th.  I hope I have not totally confused everyone, just remember starting the 21st of March we will be back in conference room 3 on the 1st and 3rd Saturday's of the month.  :D

__._,_.___

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

Chris S.
on 3/3/09 11:44 am - Tempe, AZ
This is a lesson in always use pencil when writing on the calendar

I like the idea of the third saturday making it a support day event.  Can anyone go to Dr. S's group or do you have to be a patient of his?

I want to get in as much support as possible to make sure I will be using my new tool to its fullest potential and that I am making right choices etc.

Nita S.
on 3/3/09 11:30 pm - Avondale, AZ
Hi Chris, anyone can go to Dr Schlesingers and we would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have you there.  I will see you on Tuesday, it is getting closer. 

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

Chris S.
on 3/4/09 5:34 am - Tempe, AZ
It is getting much closer  YIPPEEE

Today I am dealing with a bad pain between my shoulder blades.  Don't know if it is stress, laying on the bed typing on my laptop or what. 

I am just trying to drink lots of water and see if that helps me today. 
Most Active