worried - to far offtrack

yogibear
on 2/26/09 5:27 am - Fountain Hills, AZ
Folks - Im in need of a serious butt kicking.  I am almost 7 years years and have put on to much of my 100+ pounds that I had lost.  Is there anyting that can help get me back on track and still keep the family figures happy who havent had the roux n y procedure?
HALLIEH
on 2/26/09 5:43 am - mesa, AZ
I TOO AM OFF TRACK. I JUST JOINED A GYM AND I AM 5 YEARS OUT. HALF MY WEIGHT BACK ON. THER ARE LOTS HERE IN THE VALLEY WITH GOOD DEALS ON MEMBERSHIPS. GOOD LUCK. WHAT ABOUT REVISION? THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT.
JRinAZ
on 2/26/09 6:30 am - Layton, UT
On February 26, 2009 at 1:27 PM Pacific Time, yogibear wrote:
Folks - Im in need of a serious butt kicking.  I am almost 7 years years and have put on to much of my 100+ pounds that I had lost.  Is there anyting that can help get me back on track and still keep the family figures happy who havent had the roux n y procedure?
There's a big seminar coming up on April 18th with 2 Bariatric surgeon's, 1 psychologist, 1 plastic surgeon, a nurse and other motivational speakers....all geared towards Grads with issues and Grads who need to be prepared for issues. 

Shoot me a p.m. if you'd like exact details, K?

I had big issues too ....regaining and getting back to crappy health...so, I ended up having a revision (medically necessary and covered by insurance).

There's a grad support group this coming Tuesday night, 5:30 at Bridges St Luke's.  It is open to folks from any program and we're all about staying on track or getting back on track.  It's a great group.  How about joining us?

You've taken the first big step already!!!! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active