Support Report for 2/24

JRinAZ
on 2/24/09 1:53 pm - Layton, UT
Chandler had a great mix of LOSER's tonight!  We made lists of things we like to do and a list of things we want to do.  We introduced ourselves with our weight loss and naming ONE thing we wanted to do.  What a great list!!!

Chuck - Water Ski, Michelle - Scuba Diving, Gil - sell his rentals , Jeanna - go on a cruise, Eydie - go to an Amusement Park, Wayne (support Eydie), Christina - get on with the Police Department, Sheree - snow skiing, Debbie - Hot Air Balloon, Theresa - Disney Land and snowmobile, Lisa - sky diving, Betty - jogging, Darlene - Horse riding, Betty - crossing legs on the airplane, Joyce - para gliding!!!!  We have a lot to look forward to in 2009!  I can't wait to hear the report of everyone's adventures.

We discussed some of our issues and thought of other things to add to our list that would take care of US and not others....things that we could use when the desire to nibble was strong.  ....  Some folks were having specific problems that we discussed and gave honest feedback with shared eperiences. 

Together we lost a total of 1,437 pounds with just 15 people and 3 hadn't had WLS yet!

Christina and Betty are on deck for surgery dates!  Keep us posted girlfriends!

We topped off the evening with a nice supper at Chili's.  The lapbanders ordered mini meals and the Rny's ordered protein!  Most of us took home leftovers and motivation to make our journey's better!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Chris S.
on 2/24/09 11:56 pm - Tempe, AZ
SOunds like a great meeting. 

I love the idea of the list!  Being a pre-op FOR TWO MORE WEEKS I think I might write some lists myself and then I can check off as I go on my journey. 

Cool idea!!!
Most Active