Get out your calendars!

JRinAZ
on 2/24/09 6:40 am - Layton, UT
SAVE THE DATES:

*AZ Grads of WLS:  1st Tuesday of every month.  5:30 pm at Bridges Centre, Phx St Luke's,  ALL are invited who are 1 year post-op.

*Dr. Schlesinger and Dr. Simon host a REVISION - Graduate Support group, 3rd Saturday at 2 pm,  ALL are invited who have had any type of revision or who are 1 year post-op.

*Chandler WLS Support Group - 4th Tuesday at 6 pm, Chandler Regional Hosp.  ALL are invited.

*Had a Revision to your WLS?  Join us March 7th, 10 a.m., T.C. Eggington's Brunchery, 1660 S. Alma School, Suite 129, Mesa, AZ  85210  Plz RSVP

*WLS Seminar at the Franciscan Monistary in Scottsdale - 8-3:30 , April 18th.  Guest speakers to include 4 doctor's specializing in WLS issues!  www.makeitalifestyle.com for info

*Girl's Night Out at Dress Barn!  May 7th, 7-9 pm,  The store is all ourrs for discounted shopping, munching and having fun!  Power & Ray ... RSVP required.

*Dr. Mazaheri gives a Plastic Surgery Presentation at Scottsdale Bariatric Support Group!  Weds, May 20th 6 pm  Dr. Blackstone post-ops and a guest.

*Vitalady Visits Phoenix!  June 6th, www.vitalady.com (details to be announced soon......Dancing lessons are a possibility!!!)

Please email [email protected] OR [email protected] for details and to RSVP--Details for all events will be updated on Dr. Mazaheri’s Blog:  www.drmazaheri.blogspot.com

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Chris S.
on 2/24/09 10:56 am - Tempe, AZ
I have never been to a Dress Barn.  Do they just have skinny minny clothes???? 

Hoping by May7th (dear lord please!) I will be ready for some new clothes but wont be down to skinny minny yet.
JRinAZ
on 2/24/09 12:45 pm - Layton, UT
On February 24, 2009 at 6:56 PM Pacific Time, Christine S. wrote:
I have never been to a Dress Barn.  Do they just have skinny minny clothes???? 

Hoping by May7th (dear lord please!) I will be ready for some new clothes but wont be down to skinny minny yet.
Hey there future LOSER!  How ya doing with your wait?  You crossing off the minutes and gathering up your little overnight bag?  You coming to St Luke's support group on Tuesday?

Nope...Dress Barn is NOT just for skinny minny's!  LOL!  That's why I LOVE them soooooo much.  They range from a 4 petite to a 26 womans.  I love that I can shop where all sizes are represented and where styles are WL friendly and prices are very affordable.  They are mostly business casual to very casual......perfect for me!  BUT....I've recently fallen below their sizing so I'll just go to the party for mostly some shirt options.

They'll shut the store down and clerks will help each of us find clothing that fits our shape and size.  They'll give us all discounts for any purchases we decide to make for that night only and will provide healthy munchies for us.  This should be a blast!!!  Robin is so sweet and sooooo informed on what styles work for which body types.  Tammy is a WLS post-op herself and totally understands folks who don't have any idea what size they are!!f

There will be door prize drawings for goodies with Dr. Mazaheri too!

I can't wait!

Sooooo.....let me know what I can do to help you get ready for surgery!

Huggggzzz,
Joyce 

Chris S.
on 2/25/09 12:11 am - Tempe, AZ
Joyce sweet lady!~~~

I am working very hard a****ching what goes in the mouth (DOWN 7 LBS!) and trying to get everything together and preped for my big day. 

I would LOVE to join you all for the Dress barn event.  Can my daughter come with me? 

Yes I plan on being at St Lukes tuesday.  I have to be there in the morning for the preop class and then I will go back down for the support meeting.

Looking forward to seeing you again
JRinAZ
on 2/25/09 6:26 am - Layton, UT
Yes!  You absolutely can bring your daughter and any other female that wants a great night out!  (I heard we may even possibly have the fabulous Dr. Mazaheri and his nurse on hand for an amazing Botox deal on site that night but I haven't yet sealed the deal!  LOL!).....I'll start keeping the list of RSVP's now but will probably take a last minute roll call around the first of May.

I'll see you on Tuesday missy!  I think O.H. even has a little gift for your upcoming big surgery date that I'll be delivering your way :-)

Huggggzzz!
Joyce 

Lori A.
on 2/25/09 2:42 pm - Mesa, AZ

hey there 

put me down for the *Girl's Night Out at Dress Barn!  May 7th, 7-9 pm,  The store is all ourrs for discounted shopping, munching and having fun!  Power & Ray ... RSVP required

I have a consult appt with Dr Mazaheri next Thur.. c u then :)

Lori Acierto
1/4/06 Lapband
Dr. Terry Simpson M.D. F.A.C.S.
(4'9") 215/159/135/115 (ultimate goal)

JRinAZ
on 2/25/09 2:56 pm - Layton, UT
Hey there cutie patootie!
You may be too little for anything at the Dress Barn but we can have a blast modeling for each other anyway, right?!!!

I'll see you at your consult!  Wooooo Hoooooo!  Time to unveil your six pack, right?!!!

Hugggzzz,
Joyce 

Most Active