I miss my mom!

RayM
on 2/23/09 9:57 am - Surprise, AZ
I just wanted to post this.  My mom passed away yesterday morning.  This was not something we knew was coming.  My mother was my EVERYTHING to my sister and I.  We family is hurting so badly right now.  I can not eat anything.  I feel so sick and do not want to eat.  I am so deeply hurt.  I do not even know where to begin to pick up the pieces.  My mom was so important to me.  I MISS HER SO VERY MUCH. 
merryterry
on 2/23/09 10:02 am - AZ
Oh, Ray, I'm so sorry about your loss. I remember her from a support group meeting. She looked like a very interesting person-not your average lady. I don't know what to say, sometimes words are so trite, but please know you and your family will be in my prayers. God bless you and your family!
RayM
on 2/23/09 10:11 am - Surprise, AZ
Thank you.  My mom was a very great person.  I would have loved to talk to her one more time before she passed.  I know that is something all want.  I just hurt so badly right now.  I know in time that will get better but doesn't feel like it.  I wish my little girl had more time with her Nana.  She left alot of people the REALLY needed her.  She did everything for so many people that I worry that they will not make it.  My mom was a very strong willed person.  I thought for sure I will feel her near me when she passed.  I do not feel her and it hurts.
Deanne K.
on 2/23/09 10:10 am - Tucson, AZ
Ray,
I am so sorry to hear of your Mom's passing.  It is a very difficult time in your life, just take it one day at a time.  You need  to be kind to yourself and love youself enough to take care of your body so that you can enjoy life.  She will always be in your heart, it does get lonely but you will get though it one step at a time.  You are in my prayers and know that we are all here for you.
Deanne
Chris S.
on 2/23/09 11:33 am - Tempe, AZ
Oh Ray I am so sorry to hear this.  I also enjoyed meeting your mom at the support group meeting, what a lovely lady! 
Always tell your darling daughter about her Nana and tell her stories she will grow to tell her own children about their Nana.

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. 
JRinAZ
on 2/23/09 1:46 pm - Layton, UT
Big Hugggzzzz Ray!  I am so very sorry for your loss.  Take care of YOU!  Your mom would not want you to neglect your health in her behalf......to become healthier for your living family would definitely be her wishes.  .....  I'm sending prayers your way that you feel the comfort from those you love that you must assuredly need.  .....  Let us know how we can help......vent your feelings here if it helps and know that we care!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/23/09 10:33 pm - Tucson, AZ
Ray

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother.  You will feel her near you in times when you least expect it.  She will always be in your heart and in the hearts of those she cared for.  Please know that we are all here for you whenever you want to post how you are feeling.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

RayM
on 2/23/09 11:34 pm - Surprise, AZ
I told my mom all the time I loved her.  I was always raised that way.  I never wanted to take a rise of people not knowing how I felt about them.  After this it still seems I did not say it enough.  I did eat a little yesterday which was hard.  I know she would want me to take care of myself but it's so hard. 

MOM I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!  Please let me know your ok.  I need to know....
JRinAZ
on 2/24/09 2:27 am - Layton, UT

(((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))

Ray.....I have 4 sons who I KNOW love me as you love your mother.  I would definitely want them to know that I'm o.k. at the time my Heavenly Father calls me home.  Look for little miracles.  Flowers blossoming, birds, your daughter......perhaps Mom is sending messages of love back at you.

Are you having a funeral/memorial service soon?  Maybe you could write a few memories down to share with her on that day? 

Have yourself a protein drink and toast your mother
Take your vitamins and make a promise that you'll do all you can to take care of her son (you) and her grand daughter's daddy (you)!
Take a walk and look for the miracles and talk to her as you walk.

There's a support group tonight.  Would it help you to get some warm "solid" hugs?

....thinking of you....

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

RayM
on 2/24/09 11:09 am - Surprise, AZ
I wish I could come.  Right now so much so to do. 

Yes memorial service will be at 10am this Saturday at Regency Mortuary in Sun City.
Most Active