Support Group Reminder

Lori G.
on 2/20/09 12:17 am - Phoenix, AZ
This is a reminder that Dr. Schlesinger will be facilitating support group on (Saturday) 2/21 at:

C.A.R.E.S.
13012 N. Cave Creek Road, Suite 3
Phoenix, AZ 85022
602-466-3461 office number
602-330-5215 cell

3:30-4:30pm

See you on Saturday.....

Lori G., BS, RN-C, CBN
Certified Bariatric Nurse & Service Line Coordinator
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Bariatric Clinical Educator for Paradise Valley Hospital 
602-923-5612  [email protected]                                       
RNYGB 8/2003 (maintained 170# weight loss)

JRinAZ
on 2/21/09 1:01 am - Layton, UT
Hey there Lori and all Dr. S buds,
I have family in town and am headed out the door to fry myself at the Renasaince Fest!  I'll miss support group today but look forward to a full report (Miss Jeanna?)......I look forward to catching up with y'all at the next one!

Support Groups help get you to your goal and is the # 1 way to stay at goal!

LOSER'S ROCK!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 2/21/09 5:05 am - mesa, AZ

Opps  I won't  be there either. But Deanne is going..  I have a friends in from out of town.  

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Garys
on 2/22/09 5:14 am - Mesa, AZ
It was a good group session as always.  I regret not contirbuting more to the discussion but I had just left a memorial service for my nephew so I was still out of it.

I have to give mad props to the wife for accompaning me and putting on a brave face on a really bad day for her.

I look forward to seeing the new East Valley location for  one of the support group meetings for the new practice. The shorter drive will really help.

"Controlling my food,    instead of my food controlling Me!

Lori G.
on 2/22/09 10:49 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Gary...
I will be sitting down with the team and creating and east side/ west side calendar for posting. Hopefully we can get a rough draft before I leave for vacation at the end of the week.

Just a follow up regarding our group. We had a discussion regarding life transitions and how we manage stressful situtions. We also discussed how we take care of ourselves and our needs, so that we are not looking for self destructive areas.

If anyone would like certain topics, please let me know so that information can be gathered and distributed at meetings.

Lori G., BS, RN-C, CBN
Certified Bariatric Nurse & Service Line Coordinator
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Bariatric Clinical Educator for Paradise Valley Hospital 
602-923-5612  [email protected]                                       
RNYGB 8/2003 (maintained 170# weight loss)

Deanne K.
on 2/22/09 11:30 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi All,
I have to say that the discussion was a very enlightening one and such support given to all of us.  I know I am not in this journey alone and I appreciate everyone's support and caring. 

I always look forward to the support groups as they give me so much help and helps me to re-focus on the journey at hand.

I too am looking forward to the next one.
Deanne
Most Active