Approved!!!!

Chris S.
on 2/16/09 5:25 am - Tempe, AZ
After what seemed like a never ending battle I have been approved for RNY surgery and I feel like I am floating on a cloud.  I can't wait for my new life to begin!

I will apologize now for the barage of questions that I am sure to impose on all you wonderful people.

Chris
Nita S.
on 2/16/09 5:33 am - Avondale, AZ
YAAAAAAH!!!!! I am so excited for you.  Did you hear anything else???  I will be doing the happy dance for the next few hours,(need to get my steps in) so anyone that wants to join me feel free. 

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

Chris S.
on 2/16/09 5:41 am - Tempe, AZ
I have messages in to all kinds of people today.  My broker guy is working on getting the correct information in writing so I don't have to panic anymore. 

I admit I have not been able to focus on work much today, my brain hurts from spinning and I just want to go home and scream and dance.

Deanne K.
on 2/16/09 6:37 am - Tucson, AZ
Chris,
Congratulations and we are all doing the happy dance for you.  You deserve these best and we are dancing with you.
Deanne
ginau
on 2/16/09 6:57 am - mesa, AZ
See good things come to people who wait !!  Yes Happy Dance all around. Any Idea when you will have surgery ?

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

JRinAZ
on 2/16/09 9:00 am - Layton, UT
Ohhhhhhhhhh Happy Day!!!! 

You have been researching and doing your homework for a long time sweetie pie sooooo just take a big deep breath and pull us in to comfort, encourage and support!

You've got an Angel Team ready to help you to the skinny side!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/16/09 9:25 am - Tucson, AZ
Wonderful news.   Don't ever worry about asking questions here.  One of us will be more than happy to answer your questions.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Ann M.
on 2/16/09 10:58 am - Peoria, AZ
I kept saying "IT WILL HAPPEN" and it almost there.  I'm so proud of you hanging in there and not giving up.  I'd like to get together with you soon and just talk. 

I'm doing the happy dance with you!
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
(deactivated member)
on 2/17/09 4:16 am - AZ
Chris,

I am so happy for you. Do you have a surgery date yet ? Please let us all know when you do. See the crap insurance companies put us thru. You did everything they wanted you to do. I bet they already had a decision on Friday and Saturday but just wanted to make you and us suffer even more. I am doing the happy dance for you.

Dawn
Chris S.
on 2/17/09 4:57 am - Tempe, AZ
No I don't have a date as yet.  I can't seem to get a return call or email from Sugery Scheduling at Juarez office.

This seems to be my next challenge :)

Most Active