Sick of it

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/14/09 8:22 am - Tucson, AZ
I was under the  assumption that the board was for WLS support.   I am getting sick and disgusted   with all the bashing that is going on in the last week.  I for one, would appreciate it if the comments regarding Dr. S and Dr. Gitt are dealt with privately and no longer posted on this board. 

Let's get back to the real reason this board is here.  SUPPORT.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

ginau
on 2/14/09 1:21 pm - mesa, AZ
Miss Becky

Hows it going ? I was in Tucson this morning for  breakfast and thought of you and Hubby.

Monday starts new High protein  plan.  Have you tried any of the new flavors of muscle milk?

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/14/09 10:53 pm - Tucson, AZ
Gina

I wish I had known you were here.  I still have the orange flavored protein powder and I would like to get rid of it.  I don't care for it.  Anyway.....I have never even tried "Muscle Milk".   Tell me more.
Example 1   

liveinphx
on 2/15/09 6:24 am - Phoenix, AZ
I use the Muscle Milk light  RTD from Costco and I like it. I don't do protein powders so I can't help much with that.
Whatever you do is it truthful, necessary and kind?
weezieweeks
on 2/15/09 10:28 am - North Las Vegas, NV
Hi Gina,

what is the new High Protein plan?

thanks, Louise

High/Low/Regain/Today/Goal
      330/199/221/207/175

ginau
on 2/15/09 11:44 am - mesa, AZ
Being human I  had fallen off the wagon.. So my goal is to  elimate  all the bad carbs and start back on a higher protein intake. currently I am starting school and  need to rework my food intake schedule. Sooo  I will focus on using  some new protein drinks - I have found muscle milk  tends to satisfy me longer than some of the Matrix products - think it might be the higher fat content. and I only use 1 scopp instead of 2 .  So using drinks in morning  before school and 1 at break  then  a  normal  lunch , dinner and 1-2 additional  protein choices

protein intake  4-6 x's  per day = I should break my plateau.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/15/09 10:52 pm - Tucson, AZ
Is Muscle Milk lactose free.
Example 1   

Most Active