CLOTHING EXCHANGE!!??

klyn13jwl
on 2/13/09 6:43 am - Lakeside, AZ
I am so looking forward to this.  I will finally get to meet Dawn.  My husband will be with me cuz we are driving to the Valley tomorrow morning......... I have a ton of clothes, girls!   I haven't looked at them lately.......they are in garbage bags.  Gonna clean out the rest later tonight.  I don't really know where Avondale is............any help on where it is from Mesa, would be greatly appreciated. 
Thanks,

Kellyn

260/245/145/124 
  I think I'm ready to stop now!
Chris S.
on 2/13/09 7:14 am - Tempe, AZ
Kellyn,

I come from Mesa side of town to these meetings.

Take the I-10 all the way to the other side of the "world".  Head towards the new Jobing.com arena. 

I take the 60 to the I-10 to the 101, then get off the 101 at Indian School and go from there.
(deactivated member)
on 2/13/09 8:26 am, edited 2/20/09 3:03 pm - AZ
Hi Kellyn,

I guess I finally get to meet you also. It will be nice to meet another new person at our group. I would do a map quest to Anita's house. Than it will give you the best way to get to her house. The meeting starts at 10.30 am and runs till 12 noon. Last time we went to her house we went over about 40 mins or so. Do you have her address ? I can PM it to you if you like or I think she posted it on this site. You can also go to the West Valley group on Yahoo to get it to. I will be nice to meet you and your hubby tomorrow.

klyn13jwl
on 2/13/09 11:53 am, edited 2/13/09 11:54 am - Lakeside, AZ
Dawn...
A friend of mine loaned me his GPS unit.  I've already entered the address into the device.  We should be leaving around 6/6:30am.  I don't have your phone number, in case I get lost.............but it'll be ok.  Those systems are supposed to work miracles.  My friend swears by his!  So, with all things permitting...........I'll see you tomorrow! 

260/245/145/124 
  I think I'm ready to stop now!
Ann M.
on 2/13/09 10:01 am - Peoria, AZ
I have some capris to drop off tomorrow on my way to Buckeye.  I think they're size 12 & 14's if I'm not mistaken.  I have no where to wear these anymore since my basic "uniform" at work is black or tan pants and the bank shirts. 
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active