Got my date!!!!!

PatAZ
on 2/12/09 3:02 pm - Phoenix, AZ
After weeks of just reading I thought I would say HI. I found out today I got  approved. I did not even know the dr's office sent it in. I have thought about have WLS for over a year. I went to the dr on 1-12-09, did all my test in two weeks. And now I have a date 3-4-09. SO FAST. I will be going with Dr. S in Tempe.
Betty S.
on 2/12/09 11:42 pm - Mesa, AZ
wonderful!  I'll be not far behind you!
bettty

(deactivated member)
on 2/13/09 8:20 am - AZ
Hey Betty,

You have picked a great doctor and wonderful staff. I hope to meet you at Dr Schlesinger's support groups. I heard thru the grape vine that he might have 4 meetings a month. Ya Hoo !!! I go to his and The West Valley Support Group that meets on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month. Please keep us posted when you get a date. Welcome, Welcome!!!

JRinAZ
on 2/13/09 12:04 am - Layton, UT
Wooooooo HOOOOOOO!!!!  Skinny wishes to both Pat and Betty on their upcoming surgery with Dr. Schlesinger!!!!

You are joining a successfiul family!  Let us know how we can support you!!!  Hit the upcoming support groups and take a notebook.  You'll get more info than you  can process from your fellow WLS buds!!!!

Want lifetime success?  Attend a support group!!!!

Feb 14th - WestValley has a clothing exchange.  this meeting will be held at Nita's home.....check past message threads for exact details
Next week:  3rd Weds at 4:30 ....the BEST psych lead group in the valley at Banner Gateway
Next Sat:  Dr. Schlesinger's support mtg

C U there!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 2/13/09 8:15 am - AZ
Hi Pat,

That is so cool that you got your date and did not even know Jen and Kristen already submitted it. What a great surprise!!! Before you know it March 4 will already be here. Pump up on your protein before surgery. Follow Dr Schlesinger's preop diet to a T. I did and lost like 15 or 20 lbs before surgery. Soon you will be on the loser's bench. If you have a questions just send me a PM. I am here for support and welcome.....
Most Active