Please help!

arkmom
on 2/14/09 1:37 pm
 that sounds fun. how would I get an appointment with this Dr. in Mexacali? 
I just finished reading your posts in your profile..wanted to say thanks!  they encouraged me to just keep trying!!!  I am trying to remember why I did this to begin with.....to get thin :)  hopefully I can get a fill again soon.
(deactivated member)
on 2/14/09 1:42 pm - AZ
On February 14, 2009 at 9:37 PM Pacific Time, arkmom wrote:
 that sounds fun. how would I get an appointment with this Dr. in Mexacali? 
I just finished reading your posts in your profile..wanted to say thanks!  they encouraged me to just keep trying!!!  I am trying to remember why I did this to begin with.....to get thin :)  hopefully I can get a fill again soon.

If you PM me your email address I'll send out a "Fill" email and see who all needs a fill then I'll put everyone in touch with one another that wants a fill.

When I was going for fills we used to make it a girls night out.  We would spend the night in Mexicali at the Hotel Lucerna, order some freshly made pineapple juice, get some Rum from the grocery store across the street and have fun.  In the hotel there is live musi****il 4AM.  It was the only fun part of banding for me.. the fills as a group. ;o)

I think for the most part they go in the AMs now and return that afternoon.   The old way was way more fun.

Diamonds-r-4ever
on 2/20/09 10:20 am - Winlock, WA
Hi You may want to try Dr Terry Simpson. He does Bands only. I think his price is about $135. Don't quote me. He is advertise on the Forum Home page.

Wanda T

Most Active