Dr Schlesinger - New Phone #

(deactivated member)
on 2/14/09 2:53 am - AZ
On February 13, 2009 at 7:38 PM Pacific Time, Dawn B. wrote:
Michelle aka MWG,

You are so in the dark. I have known many physician that have left practices that are not allowed to tell his or her patients where they have gone to. This is from experience as being in health care for over 25 years. These are not even my doctor's. Dr Gitt is not going to tell patients where Dr Schlesinger has gone to because he wants to make the money. Dr Gitt knows where Dr Schlesinger is practicing. He has known for a while what his new address and phone number is. As to his employment history you have no clue what the cir****tances were and reason's for him leaving. Dr Gitt does not have to defend himself because alot of people and patients know  the real story about how he does business.Dr Gitt feels he has to defend himself because he wants to keep in business. Do you see Dr Schlesinger ever defend himself online ? He does not have to because he already has a good reputation and your comments don't hold the truth because your not a patient of his.

Well, we can turn Schlesinger into the Medical board and see what happens.  If he gets in trouble I am right.  If it is dismissed you are right.  ;o)

I've been in medicine for many years as well and the only time a doctor just up and left them is when he died.  Something beyond his control.  Perhaps you should hang with doctors that have a bit more going on for them.

I don't know if Gitt is the most skilled surgeon around or if he does butcher jobs.  I've never researched him before.  All I know is what I posted a few weeks ago when I posted the Medical Board actions against him (Gitt).  Then your brilliant buddy decided that I work at PV hospital and I work for Gitt.  Does that really make sense when just 2-3 weeks ago I was posting his trouble with the AZ State Medical Board?  Com'on... at some point a little common sense just has to kick in.  Yeah, even for you two!  But of course you thought the same thing and that is why you started PMing me.  And by the way, do not PM me again.   I know you and your friend have your issues and troubles but there is nothing I can do to help you so do refrain from PMing me again.  I only permit people that behave as adults to contact me.  If I want to be around a bunch of people with a Jr. High School mentality I will go to  a Jr. High school. 

I don't know all the details of Gitt and Schlesinger and their personal issues and I doubt you know the whole story either.  It's probably half of whatever Schlesinger claims and the other half is what Gitt claims.  But you have to admit, it's not really fair to attack Gitt and staff and then be floored and shocked beyond belief when the man defends himself.  He was insulted for defending himself.  He didn't do anything you guys didn't do and YOU did it first AND you keep dragging it out as though you have nothing else in life.

It is also quite unfair to blame Gitt because YOUR doctor did not provide a new address.  There is no contract that prevents a doctor from providing emergency care with his patients and he can't provide emergency care if he doesn't tell you how to reach him.  Someday you are going to have to face facts and admit to yourself that he really should have provided a way to reach him in a pinch without having to get in the car and go hunting him down.  That just isn't Gitt's fault.

Gitt is going to have his version of the story and Schlesinger is going to have his side to the story.  Not only will we never know the whole story, quite frankly it's none of our business.

One more thing, please refrain from informing me what I know and what I do not know.  You don't have the slightest idea what I know and what I don't.  It makes you look silly when you do that.  Truth does not have to come from a patient.  Being a patient has nothing in the world to do with truth, honesty, or integrity.  Another bizarre claim you pulled from the air, dusted it off, and claimed it as your own.

(deactivated member)
on 2/14/09 7:47 am, edited 2/14/09 7:49 am - AZ
Michelle,

Your the one that stirs the pot all the time when it comes to Dr Schlesinger. Why would I report him to the Az State Medical Board. He has done nothing against the law. You see Dr Gitt has been reported several times for his own issues. I have only PM you only one time. The only issue and trouble that we all have is with you. You have never acted like an adult when you have posted on this site. If you think we have a JR High mentality than this forum is not for you. I have issues with Dr Gitt and they have been posted on the AZ State Board. You can read them. We have dragged nothing out. We knew Dr Schlesinger was going and where he was going but it is no business of yours because your not his patient. Please tell me what you have against him ? Your the only one that seems to harp on him all the time. His patients got thru to him and got their emergency care . So what is the problem ? I don't even know where you work and don't care. Frankly it is none of your business why he left his last jobs. I know the reasons why because he told me himself. It does not make me look silly about any of this because  I know what has been going on all along. Please don't say that I don't have truth, honesty or integrity because everyone knows that I do. Truth can come from anyone even you. But I doubt it in your case. If you understood my previous post I said that doctors just up and leave their jobs. I don't know them but I worked in many hospitals and see it all the time. I don't hang with them like you think. I don't understand all this bashing with Dr Schlesinger if he deserves it so be it. But he has no write ups on any boards but what about you doctor ? I really don't care and I am not going to research it either.
Christina82581
on 2/11/09 7:41 pm, edited 2/12/09 12:29 am - Laveen, AZ
      Dr. Gitt, I am a patient of Dr. Schlesinger and I have experienced complications with my surgery. Dr. Schlesinger went above and beyond his call as a surgeon to make sure that he did everything to make me well and to feel comfortable. 
     I came in on Wednesday to see Dr. Heffel and I was not impressed at all. I found him to be sharp and short and to the point. He attempted to tell me that I needed a surgery that I knew was not a pressing issue. I feel like that if he wants to be a plastic surgeon then he needs to STAY in plastic surgery. Do not attempt to try to get patients to go through an unnecessary surgery that they good and well that they do not need.
     I have nothing be wonderful things to say about Dr. Schlesinger and his staff. They have truly save not only mine but my husband's lives as well. I am appaled to even think that I was considering your office for any further treatment. The old saying is true, You don't know what you have until it is gone. I feel like that is very true in this exact matter. I will be moving mine and my husband's records to Tempe and will always be a patient of Dr. Schlesinger, a caring and competent surgeon and person as well. I can not and will not say the same thing for you or your staff. 
      I have never been so upset an so hurt as I am right now. My opinion is, if you are acting this way as an employer, I hate to see how you are as a professional and a physician.

(deactivated member)
on 2/14/09 3:57 am - AZ
On February 12, 2009 at 3:41 AM Pacific Time, Christina82581 wrote:
      Dr. Gitt, I am a patient of Dr. Schlesinger and I have experienced complications with my surgery. Dr. Schlesinger went above and beyond his call as a surgeon to make sure that he did everything to make me well and to feel comfortable. 
     I came in on Wednesday to see Dr. Heffel and I was not impressed at all. I found him to be sharp and short and to the point. He attempted to tell me that I needed a surgery that I knew was not a pressing issue. I feel like that if he wants to be a plastic surgeon then he needs to STAY in plastic surgery. Do not attempt to try to get patients to go through an unnecessary surgery that they good and well that they do not need.
     I have nothing be wonderful things to say about Dr. Schlesinger and his staff. They have truly save not only mine but my husband's lives as well. I am appaled to even think that I was considering your office for any further treatment. The old saying is true, You don't know what you have until it is gone. I feel like that is very true in this exact matter. I will be moving mine and my husband's records to Tempe and will always be a patient of Dr. Schlesinger, a caring and competent surgeon and person as well. I can not and will not say the same thing for you or your staff. 
      I have never been so upset an so hurt as I am right now. My opinion is, if you are acting this way as an employer, I hate to see how you are as a professional and a physician.

~~I have never been so upset an so hurt as I am right now.~~

See, now this is exactly what I refer to.  Drama and exaggerations.

You didn't like the new doctor.  He was sharp, short, and to the point.  I probably wouldn't like him either if he was that way but I'd  be sure to tell him right then and there.  And now you claim that you have never been so hurt and upset as you are after meeting some guy you simply don't care for?

Now, either you have lived a very sheltered life or you are exaggerating the hell out of this.  This is exactly the type of comment I referred to earlier when I suggested that you guys do not make Schlesinger look good at all.  I have a hard time believing that any adult would be more "hurt" and "upset" because a doctor was a big butt vs. a verbal confrontation with a spouse, family member, employer... you know, someone that you actually know.

When people go to the extremes you guys have to defend and protect a doctor, that tells me there is a lot more going on than we is at face value.  Infatuation, crushes, you finally fit into a group where you can all sit and talk about others and feel ohhh so special, .. I can go on but I'm pretty sure you understand my point.

Most Active