Dr Schlesinger - New Phone #

ginau
on 2/9/09 7:28 am - mesa, AZ
My little short story .. I called his old office to try and get the new phone # - Some  crabby girl answerred the phone and refused to give me any info ...  Wtf ?   not sure what North valley Plastic surgery has to gain by behaving poorly!   Last Friday Kristen was nice and gave me the Location  but Did'nt know the phone # yet.   Shame on Dr Gitt for letting his staff behave that way ...   Sooo  I drove my butt over to see the man  himself !! &  Woo hoo - He looks great!  all smiles in his new home..

I also got the phone # 480 968-6346 is working now and the Regular # is  480  968-6007

The name of the Practice is >>>> 

Partners in Bariatric Care at Tempe St. Lukes

It's suite # 201 - at the building next to the Tempe St Lukes  Hospital.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Diamonds-r-4ever
on 2/9/09 7:38 am - Winlock, WA
HiGinaU, You mean Dr Schlesinger has moved his office? Would have been nice if his staff would have e-mail old and new patients about this.  Have a great Day

Wanda T

Diamonds-r-4ever
on 2/9/09 7:40 am - Winlock, WA
Does this also mean that he will be doing surgery at  Tempe St Lukes????
ginau
on 2/9/09 7:45 am - mesa, AZ

Give him a call.. I just needed to schedule my follow up.   I believe he will be .. Thats the Old Wish Center !!  Tempe St Luke's is a small Hospital and has some very nice staff. A good friend was treated there.  they are small because they have no place to expand to  ( land Locked )

GinaU aka Jeanna 

-

Janette
on 2/9/09 9:03 am - Peoria, AZ
I am confused. I just tried his "old" phone # and it still answers "az weight loss solution" and gives Tatum address and directions on how to get there.  Also the name "partners in Bariatric Care" is the name Dr Simon uses and last St Lukes just lists Dr Fang and Juarez as there Wt loss Drs.    Janette
ginau
on 2/9/09 10:27 am - mesa, AZ
Yes Janette

Dr Simon and Dr Schlesinger are going to be in the same office at Tempe St Lukes !! They have been covering for each other over at the P.V. Hospital for the last several months.

Because he is Under St Lukes   they  use the  St. Lukes Brand Name !  - But to tell you the truth  - Who cares ... As long as I get to keep my wonderful Dr - That's all that matters to me !

GinaU aka Jeanna 

-

Deanne K.
on 2/9/09 10:15 am - Tucson, AZ
Yeah, I got the same treatment.  I called to talk to Dr. Schlesinger about a lab result and got the worst of attitudes from NVPS staff.   They didn't even have a phone# for me to contact them.  So now I can call him tomorrow since I now have the new phone #'s.  Thanks Jeanna for letting us know the information.  I am so glad to hear that Dr. Schlesinger is happy and smiling these days in his new home.   I can't wait to see his new office. 
Deanne
Dawn T.
on 2/9/09 11:11 am - Phoenix, AZ

Gina - if we already have an appt set up, do we need to reschedule it?  Also, is he having his support group meeting on Saturday (at the same place as before)?  It is so strange that he has no forwarding phone # - - what about his patients that don't use OH??

Dawn

keyboards 001
Deanne K.
on 2/9/09 12:07 pm - Tucson, AZ
Dawn,
I am sure he will let us know where the group will be, he did tell us to check his website at the last support goup.  I think it may just be a little time before all the particulars are announced, coordinated and worked out.  The logistics of moving an office of this magnitude I am sure is a huge job.  Who know's why NVPS are answering the phones the way they are and why they haven't been able to inform all of Dr. Schlesinger's patients of where they moved to?  I think today is the first day in their new location like Jeanna said.  I think I will ask about my appointment when I call tomorrow and see what I have to do since I have one scheduled in March. 
Take care and hope to see you at the next support group.
Deanne
ginau
on 2/9/09 12:13 pm - mesa, AZ
Dawn

Best to call the new office and  Schedule/ reschedule with the girls. I am sure it will take them a a week or two to get things settled in the office. But you know they will do their very best to make sure your taken care of .  

I am not sure what their new plans are yet for the groups meetings ,  I plan to still volunteer to help out when / where I can. Esp now that  I am not working and in school only 4 hrs a day.

As far as the other patients ????   I have no clue ~ But I am sure that some way they will connect.  Perhaps Dr Gitt's staff will be a little nicer and offer the information?? 

GinaU aka Jeanna 

-

Most Active