Dr Schlesinger - New Office

ginau
on 2/6/09 7:08 am - mesa, AZ
Ok peeps I called to schedule a   check up and was told by Kristin  that Dr Schlesinger is relocating to a new office in Tempe -- the  Old Wish Center Location  at Tempoe St Lukes !! ~ Guess he is there on Monday

YIPPEEEEEE -   he is so much closer now !!!!
Here is the Addy ,, I didnt get the new number yet !!

1492 N Mill Ave Ste 201 Tempe, AZ 85281

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Garys
on 2/6/09 9:30 am - Mesa, AZ
Wow,

That's cool !
Being an east valley  person that will help quite a bit.

He is about 10 minutes from my house instead of over 30 minutes!

"Controlling my food,    instead of my food controlling Me!

(deactivated member)
on 2/6/09 10:16 am - AZ
That's way to far out of the for me. But I can tell you it will be well worth it to see Dr Schlesinger and go to his groups. . He is also going to be taking alot more insurance's. Right now at his old office he does not take Secure Horizons AARP HMO but he will either be now or March 1,. Yahoo. Soon as we get a phone number it will be posted. I bet Dr Schlesinger is going to be real busy now. He will be doing surgery at St Lukes in Tempe. Congrats to Jen and Kristin in there new home and DR S too !!!
ScottAZ
on 2/6/09 10:27 am - Charleston, WV
OMG.... I can't believe he is moving closer to me... WOO HOO.. It should only take me about ten minutes to get to his office.... Dr. S, Jen congrats  on the move ..

Scott

Nov 2007 start 6 month diet at 380 lbs 

Ann M.
on 2/6/09 11:35 am - Peoria, AZ
I think I can take the light rail almost to his office.  I'll check it out when I'm in Tempe on the 28th.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/7/09 5:25 am - Tucson, AZ

I'm sure this is great news for most of his patients and especially for Jen. 

Jen please PM me.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Paul1
on 2/7/09 12:14 pm, edited 2/7/09 12:16 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Hi Rebecca
I'M new to Az and have my surgey 3 yrs ago. I have been looking for a Dic and people tp hook up with to support me out here.
Paul 602 349 4990 call or text me. I need a Doc to take on my case and hopped you could help.
Paul.
P/S/ Have a great day hope to hear from you soon.
JRinAZ
on 2/8/09 6:28 am - Layton, UT

Hey Becky!
I flew to Utah last night to spend today with my daughter.  Send me your shopping list for your sweetie pie's school report and I'll pick some things up tomorrow morning!  Postcards?  Snow?  Just kidding!

Huggggzzz,

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Deanne K.
on 2/7/09 8:03 am - Tucson, AZ
Woo Hoo!!
It's a lot closer for me coming from Tucson too.  Won't have that extra 30 minute drive once I hit the Phoenix area.  Congrats and see you all soon at your new office.
azreggie
on 2/7/09 10:49 am - Tucson, AZ
It will be alot closer for me too.  I have an appointment on the 16th!  Yahoo!

Reggie

Most Active