Clothing Exchange Westside Group

Nita S.
on 2/5/09 4:16 am - Avondale, AZ
  ATTENTION ALL GROUP MEMBERS   Our next Westside group meeting is February 14th 2009. Everyone is invited to come. We are planning a clothing exchange. Bring your gently used clothing that no longer fits your skinny body and trade with others that may not be as far in their WLS journey as you are. We will gather at my home so that we have a place to try on all of our finds and maybe model them for each other. The address is         11330 W Rosewood Dr         Avondale, AZ 85392   So start cleaning out your closets and bring the items on the 14th and be prepared to go home with some new treasures. Remember we meet from 10:30 to 12:00 noon. See you then.   Nita

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

(deactivated member)
on 2/5/09 9:25 am - AZ
Nita,

Count me in. I have some stuff that my mom gave me. She is smaller than me but she dresses totally different than myself. She is more into sparkles and bling and I am into Polo's and Conservative when it comes to my clothes. She is much more into fashion than me. See everyone on Valentines Day.
Chris S.
on 2/6/09 10:32 am - Tempe, AZ

I will be there to drop off the clothes I had talked about last meeting but unfortunetly I will not be able to stay.  My mom and I have plans that day that we made months ago and I know how much she is looking forward to them, but I will certainly stop by about 10:30ish, with mom in tow to drop off the clothes. 

I am still hoping and praying I can come with good news to tell you ladies but I have not heard anything yet **fingers-toes crossed**

Ann M.
on 2/6/09 11:33 am - Peoria, AZ
Hey Chris, I'm hoping you're feeling better.  I sure hope you kicked that stomach flu.  Give me a call when you can.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Chris S.
on 2/6/09 12:31 pm - Tempe, AZ
Hi Ann -

Yes I am feeling somewhat better.  Don't have much energy and not eating very much yet but I am getting there.  Jamie has it now too :(

Quickest 15 pounds I have ever lost though!
Most Active