Anyone know of a support group in east/northeast Valley?

Amazonian
on 2/4/09 2:41 pm

Looking for meetings to attend. Not a 1-year grad yet. Thanks in advance.

Amazonian

JRinAZ
on 2/4/09 11:59 pm - Layton, UT
On February 4, 2009 at 10:41 PM Pacific Time, Amazonian wrote:

Looking for meetings to attend. Not a 1-year grad yet. Thanks in advance.

Amazonian

Hi there,

ALL are welcome to the Chandler Support Group.  We meet every 4th Tuesday of the month from 6 to 7:30 pm at chandler Regional Hospital (Frye and Dobson).  Enter from the East Main entrance (by the E.R side) and take the elevators to the lower level.  Turn left towards the pharmacy and a quick right to conference rooms 1 and 2.  We are peer facilitated and shake it up between activities, guest speakers and plain ol support  chatter.  FUN group!

ALL are welcome to Mountain Vista Support (Apache Junction area....you'll have to google the address).  They meet the 2nd Weds of every month at 6:00 pm (majority are lapbands) but Lynn F presents some great info each time for the tiny group.

ALL are welcome to the Banner Gateway support meetings.  1st and 2nd Tuesdays at 6 pm and the 3rd Weds at 4:30 pm.  I personally LOVE the Weds met which is facilitated by their psych:  Dr. Janie Goodhall.  she totally rocks and totallly "gets it"!  1st Tuesday mtg is with Donna their nut and she's a blast and a half being a N.Y. redhead!  LOL!

And....if that's not enough choices then there's a LONG list for Phoenix and the West Side!  Stay tuned for a possible Saturday support addition to the East Valley!

So, how are you doing since your surgery?  Need us to throw our 02 out for you to consider?  LOL!

You are welcome to join some of us for a Brunch, Botox and Bette Sue Mix and Mingle this coming Saturday from 11:30 to 2:30.  The botox slots are filled at this point but we can always squeeze another friend in for the brunch and the chatter and the door prize drawings!  ....  Let me know and I'll put your name on the list.  NO CHARGE...and it's for WLS post-ops:-)
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active