What did the Atl Journal-Const. write about me TODAY?!

EmbodySuccess
on 2/4/09 1:14 pm - Roswell, GA
Click below to read what they wrote about me!
Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s “Success Story" for Feb. 4, 2009!   Lovingly, Lauralyn

Lauralyn Bellamy, MA, MDIV, ct Dreamcoach
Self-sabotage stopped!
Learn more at: embodysuccesscoach.com

Amazonian
on 2/4/09 2:03 pm
Congratulations!

Amazonian
EmbodySuccess
on 2/4/09 2:22 pm - Roswell, GA
Thank you, M'am, and welcome to the neighborhood!

What brought you here? Are you considering bariatric surgery for yourself or someone else you care about?

This is a great place to hear what it's REALLY like.

Best always,

Lauralyn

Self-sabotage stopped!

Amazonian
on 2/4/09 2:34 pm
Hi Lauralyn:
I had the VSG on Dec. 15/2008 in Mexico. Located in Arizona, I visit the OH Web site every day. You could say it's my 'aftercare' provider.

Actually, I'm looking for a support group in Arizona - East Valley preferably. It's kind of lonely not having formal consultations with a Nut, etc. where I live, and it is currently cost prohibitive to visit Tijuana every few weeks for follow up.

Are you in Arizona? I found you on the AZ message board, but wondered since the article you posted is from an Atlanta newspaper.

Ciao.

Amazonian
EmbodySuccess
on 2/5/09 1:14 pm - Roswell, GA
Because I've given presentations & consults at OH conferences in Tucson; and, have been privileged to coach some amazing women clients from AZ, I stay linked to y'all. My coaching practice is national - international, actually (I worked with a woman in Dublin).
Since my sessions are conducted by phone (or SKYPE for Canada & my European contacts) I'm free to work with people who speak English from anywhere there's SKYPE!

I'd be happy to schedule your free consult ASAP! Watcha got to lose? ; - )
All the best,
Lauralyn

Self-sabotage stopped!

Most Active