Sun Cities Area Group

Ann M.
on 2/3/09 6:50 am, edited 2/3/09 6:51 am - Peoria, AZ

We're having a walking meeting this Saturday beginning at 10:30 a.m.  We'll meet in the back parking lot of the Lakeview Recreation Center at the corner of 107th & Thunderbird Blvd.  Turn in at the sculpture and drive to the back.  You'll see a small block building.  We'll meet there and then take a walk through the park and meet at a gazebo.  The trails are on the flat but if some of you are adventurous, I'll be happy to do the hill with you.  It's actually a pretty easy climb and coming down is fun but if you aren't comfortable, you don't have to do it.

In case of rain, we'll meet at Coco's Restaurant/Bakery near the corner of 103rd & Grand.  They have a nice spot where we are welcome to hold the meeting if we buy coffee or soft drinks.

After this month, we'll be meeting at the Sun City Room for the rest of the year.

Any questions, please email me at [email protected]

I look forward to seeing you all there.  I will also have a few copies of the newest OH Magazine to hand out.

Ann

Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Chris S.
on 2/3/09 8:14 am - Tempe, AZ
You all have a great meeting.  I will not be at this meeting at first due to my knee and back injury I should not be walking but now I have come down with the stomach flu and have not even gotten out of bed in two days. 

I did call Aetna today and my appeal has been received and entered but a decision has not been made yet. 
Ann M.
on 2/3/09 8:31 am - Peoria, AZ
I sure hope you feel better Chris.  I guess with Aetna, no news is good news.  They better give an affirmative answer on your appeal or you'll have to find lots of doctor's bills to stick them with and maybe they'll get the hint.

RayM
on 2/3/09 3:21 pm - Surprise, AZ
Well I will be out of town for this one.  Going to Vegas to watch my dad and uncle shot in the World Archery Festival.
Ann M.
on 2/3/09 8:25 pm - Peoria, AZ
Have a great time in Vegas Ray.  We'll see you in March at the usual place.

Most Active