DEPRESSED! Please help!

Miss J M
on 2/2/09 10:57 am - Sylmar, CA
Hello! I had my fill taken OUT 1.5 years ago when I lost my medical insurance and can't afford fills. I also left the country for a year but am now back in Phoenix. Because of my move and serious personal problems, I am depressed and unmotivated and have gained 40 pounds since I took out the fill. I need advice and motivation please?  Any workout buddies needed? Anything? HELP please? I'm sooo unhappy!
merryterry
on 2/2/09 12:42 pm - AZ
Hi! Welcome back to Phoenix! I'm sorry you are depressed. I was there this summer-well, heck-most of my life, but I actually managed to lose weight this summer-the first time while being depressed.

Can you remember how you felt when you had the fill? Were you losing weight? Did you feel good? Do you want to feel like that again? Were you unhappy before? I'm hoping if you can remember the good things about how you felt when you were losing before, you can get that back. How much had you lost?

I just got my first fill last week. I got my band on Dec. 10, but even without the fill I lost 13 pounds in 6 weeks by eating smaller amounts. Of course, I still have a lot to lose and I know it will get harder when I get closer to goal, but so far, I'm happy.

Where are you at in Phoenix? Or if you want, you cam PM me and we can meet or chat or something. I hoping you'll get a bunch of responses-everyone on here is awesome and very supportive.

In the meantime, be good to yourself because, sweetie, you deserve it. Start making good food choices again, exercise, get out and do something, even if you have to force yourself. You deserve a good life and don't wait until you lost what you gained back-do it now!

If you're near the Sun City area, our OH support group is walking Sat. AM. You could come meet some fantastic losers and hopefuls. We'd love tomeet you.

Best wishes for renewed success!

Less is More

Miss J M
on 2/3/09 1:04 am - Sylmar, CA
Thank you soooo much! I'm in Peoria!  I'd love to come on Saturday!
Most Active