Grad Reunion at St Luke's

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/31/09 11:33 am - Tucson, AZ
The Grad Reunion at St. Luke's was a lot of fun.  I was able to chat with some people from the message boards and I even met some new friends.  I hope someone got some good pics because my photographer didn't do a great job!!!!!    Modeling was fun.  I usually don't get up in front of people but I didn't get nervous about it today at all. 

Thanks Joyce for your kind words and to Bridges/Kelly for a great party.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

moirap
on 1/31/09 12:03 pm - Mesa, AZ

It was great fun, I enjoyed it so much. Thank you so much Joyce, Kelly and everyone who worked so hard to make the day a great Success. It was delightful to spend time with old friends and meet so many new friends. Can't wait till next year  

JRinAZ
on 2/1/09 12:29 am - Layton, UT
Becky and Moira!
You 2 totally rock!  Holy Molie you were hot in your new Dress Barn outfits!!!  Who knew we'd ever be wearing the smallest sizes from ANY store!!!!

Hubby and I were going to hit a movie to relax last night....but, we made the mistake of sitting in our recliners for "just a second" and we both woke up long past movie going time!  LOL!

Y'all zapped every ounce of energy we had yesterday!!!  LOL!

We had a blast!  ..... 

All my models did such an impressive job that I have a notebook crammed full of people who volunteered to be in the next Fashion Show!!!  They'll have to get in line after you 2 though, right?!!

Stay tuned for the date of the V.I.P. party that Dress Barn is going to be hosting for just US!!!!  They'll close their store, serve us supper and have oodles of attendants there to teach us what to wear.  We'll all get HUGE markdowns for the party only and have a blast together!!!

Did y'all get a chance to Zumba???  They're going to host a session just for WLS post-ops with oodles of discounts and fun!!!!  They're trying to convince me that I would be the perfect newest Zumba instructor!!!!  Woooooo Hooooo!  What a way to keep in shape, right?!!!

Happy Sunday friends!  I'm off to Church to do some quiet time.......Ahhhhhhh!  My cup needs to be filled a bit with so much life ahead of me!

Big Hugggzzz,
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/1/09 11:36 pm - Tucson, AZ
Keep me posted on teh VIP party at Dress Barn, although I may not be able to make it coming from Tucson.  It sounds like such fun and I would love to know more about what clothes look best on my new body!!!!  Hopefully it will be on a weekend because weeknights will just not work for me.  Maybe Robin would just give me a special discount coupon to use here.     Sometimes living in Tucson really sucks.
Example 1   

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/2/09 10:19 pm - Tucson, AZ
Did anyone take any good photos at the grad reunion at St. Lukes?  I would love to see some.  PM me!!!!! 
Example 1   

JRinAZ
on 2/2/09 11:34 pm - Layton, UT
Hey there Becky,
Email Moira and see what pics Pete has.  He offered a disc with all the photos so maybe he would at least release your photo for you to post?  I'd love him to post the pics he took of me too.

yoooo Hooooo Moira?  What do you think?

As for random snaps?  I'll ask at grad support mtg tonight too,
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 2/3/09 12:39 am - Tucson, AZ
As far as I know Pete did not take my photo.  I wish I would have had him take one.  Please do ask for random snaps.
Example 1   

Most Active