The Final Countdown!!!

Funin AZsun
on 1/31/09 11:13 pm - AZ
Tommorrow is my big day!!!!  I am on clear liquids today and get to enjoy my lovely Miralax / Gatorade ****tail beginning at 2pm.  Needless to say, I am going to have a "Crappy" Superbowl Sunday!!!  

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow morning as I am scheduled for surgery at 9am!!!

Thank you OH.  Becasue of all you lovely people, I feel I am totally prepared for tommorrow and to what awaits me down the road!!!!
Holly
Goal weight reached 12/7/09 ~ 155lbs 5'8"
267 / 155 / 145
SW / GW / CW

"Cat hair is considered a condiment in this house"

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/31/09 11:29 pm - Tucson, AZ
Holly

Prayers will be going up for you in the morning and I will anxiously await to hear all about it when you are up to it.  Don't be afraid to get on here and ask questions during those first two or three weeks.  We are all more than willing to answer those "stupid" questions!!!!
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 2/1/09 12:32 am - Layton, UT
Red Gatorade is very Superbowl Sunday appropriate!

Good luck sweetie pie!  Prayers and Happy thoughts being sent for you!  Skinny wishes for an uneventful crossing to the healthy side of life!

LOSER'S ROCK!

Keep us posted!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

moirap
on 2/1/09 7:34 am - Mesa, AZ
Lots of luck. My thoughts and prayers are with you!!!!
beckipoohbear
on 2/1/09 9:44 am - AZ
 Best of luck to you tomorrow! We can't wait to have you over here on the loser's bench!

Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

MDIASMOORE1969
on 2/3/09 5:21 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Just wanted to wish you a speedy recovery and success on your journey!    Take care and keep moving!

Most Active