Whazzup?

JRinAZ
on 1/29/09 10:51 am - Layton, UT
Everyone snoozin or what????  Crazy slow board these days.

Let's get some chatter going!!!  What are y'all eating?  Any new recipes? (I made faux mashed potatoes with cauliflower for supper!  Yumeeeeee!  Low carb, high protein, low calorie!

Anyone hit any milestones? 

I had a blast yesterday at the Dress Barn in Mesa!  3 ladies were outfitting me for the Grad Seminar Fashon Show on Saturday!  .....  I learned sooooo much!   First off....I generally go for stuff that is way too baggy for me (need some butt implants!  LOL!)  ....and I'm supposed to wear waisted clothing to accentuate my "petiteness"!  I was like what the $%&##$%?  As they carried belts towards me; I started to freak!  As an obese gal; I NEVER EVER tucked in shirts and I NEVER EVER wore a  belt!!!   What a blast!  Everyone should have a team of clerks dressing them and teaching them at some point in their journey.....it helps the mind catch up with the reality. 

Robin (Regional rep of Dress Barn) will be teacing uswhat to wear for our shapes and features!

That's my "oh my" experience.  What's up with everyone else?

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 1/29/09 2:16 pm - AZ
Hey Joyce,

Whats up to you also. I think the boards are going to get even slower. I am not really posting anymore. I hate all the negative stuff going on. Obesity Help is driving people away to other sites like on Yahoo for example. I have joined several other sites where it seems so far there is no fighting back stabbing crap going on. I got told off my Diana Cox again and I don't need this crap anymore. What she needs is to get permanently kicked off. Oh but I forgot she got the last person fired for doing that to her. I guess we should all be scared of her.  She claims she has years of experience on Obesity Help. I have years more experience that she will ever have. But she is a big snot. She loves to shove in everyones faces that she is a  this big patent lawyer and Professor. All I can say who cares what she does for a living. Something must of happened real bad to her to make her such a ugly human being. She does not deserve to  post on Obesity Help at all. She should start her own blog site or group for sad and lonely people like her self and they all can rip each other apart. Plus they would love to cus and swear at each other and not worry about offending anyone but them self's. Maybe Midwestern Girl aka Michelle would like to join Diana as co leaders and moderators. Than they don't have to kick each other off ? What do you think ???? I just think I am totally done with Obesity Help !!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/09 3:38 pm - San Jose, CA
On January 29, 2009 at 10:16 PM Pacific Time, Dawn B. wrote:
Hey Joyce,

Whats up to you also. I think the boards are going to get even slower. I am not really posting anymore. I hate all the negative stuff going on. Obesity Help is driving people away to other sites like on Yahoo for example. I have joined several other sites where it seems so far there is no fighting back stabbing crap going on. I got told off my Diana Cox again and I don't need this crap anymore. What she needs is to get permanently kicked off. Oh but I forgot she got the last person fired for doing that to her. I guess we should all be scared of her.  She claims she has years of experience on Obesity Help. I have years more experience that she will ever have. But she is a big snot. She loves to shove in everyones faces that she is a  this big patent lawyer and Professor. All I can say who cares what she does for a living. Something must of happened real bad to her to make her such a ugly human being. She does not deserve to  post on Obesity Help at all. She should start her own blog site or group for sad and lonely people like her self and they all can rip each other apart. Plus they would love to cus and swear at each other and not worry about offending anyone but them self's. Maybe Midwestern Girl aka Michelle would like to join Diana as co leaders and moderators. Than they don't have to kick each other off ? What do you think ???? I just think I am totally done with Obesity Help !!!
Quoted just in case you think better of what you said and try to delete it.

What crawled up your cooter this fine evening?  I haven't spoken a word to you since you sorely needed some factual correction a few days ago. And yet you respond to a general thread asking what's up with a diatribe about me?  You really shouldn't let me live rent-free in your head.

I don't see what your problem with me is -- you lie or make mistakes and I correct you.  When people's lives are at stake, I don't see that I am not entitled to do so.

Look at my join date, deary -- I've been here over 6 years.

You sound truly disturbed.  I think you ought to take a looong break from OH.  Maybe a permanent one.  Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

Psst: I DO have a private Yahoo group called the DS Renegades, which is generally for the purpose of helping spread the word about the DS -- and REAL DS surgeons.  And sometimes, when we're bored, we DO make fun of people like you.

(deactivated member)
on 1/29/09 8:17 pm, edited 1/29/09 11:50 pm - AZ
You can quote me all you want. This site was never invented when I had my surgery. PSST: I have a private Yahoo group myself. I am also a member of many groups outside of OH and a member of a DS group that does not go wild like you do. Everyone knows when your bored what kind of damage that you  due to others. You do have alot of good points but it is they way you do and go about it. I know alot of people on OH  are getting sick of you and I for one had to speak my mind. I am ready for a long break from OH. I can see why people block all your post can't all be wrong. Good Luck .
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/30/09 12:03 am - Tucson, AZ
On January 29, 2009 at 6:51 PM Pacific Time, JRinAZ wrote:
Everyone snoozin or what????  Crazy slow board these days.

Let's get some chatter going!!!  What are y'all eating?  Any new recipes? (I made faux mashed potatoes with cauliflower for supper!  Yumeeeeee!  Low carb, high protein, low calorie!

Anyone hit any milestones? 

I had a blast yesterday at the Dress Barn in Mesa!  3 ladies were outfitting me for the Grad Seminar Fashon Show on Saturday!  .....  I learned sooooo much!   First off....I generally go for stuff that is way too baggy for me (need some butt implants!  LOL!)  ....and I'm supposed to wear waisted clothing to accentuate my "petiteness"!  I was like what the $%&##$%?  As they carried belts towards me; I started to freak!  As an obese gal; I NEVER EVER tucked in shirts and I NEVER EVER wore a  belt!!!   What a blast!  Everyone should have a team of clerks dressing them and teaching them at some point in their journey.....it helps the mind catch up with the reality. 

Robin (Regional rep of Dress Barn) will be teacing uswhat to wear for our shapes and features!

That's my "oh my" experience.  What's up with everyone else?

Wow Joyce.  I didn't have this kind of help the girl at Dress Barn.  She did check on me now and then and made comments about what I had tired on.  Nothing was negative so I guess that was a good thing.  Joe helped pick out my outfits.  Can't wait until tomorrow and see what everyone is wearing.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

FLGail
on 1/31/09 12:40 am - Sun City, AZ
Hey Joyce, I hope sometime this year to head to AZ. Wish I was there already for your fashion show. Nothing much happening in Fl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds better out there. Hi to all my friends out that way and hope to be there soon this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell Dr. M. I will see him sometime this year(LOL)                        Gail

iisme
on 1/31/09 10:43 am
Hi there,
I had my surgery up in Flag on the 8th. I live in the Valley but LOVE Dr Berger so I went up there to have my RNY.
I have done quite well. A a bit of head hunger here and there but nothing too bad. I had a little episode today I dont know what it was because I had never experienced anything like it yet. I was eating some Salmon mushed up in some fat free cream cheese. I took my 3rd tiny bite and all of a sudden I started feeling weird, my saliva glands were working overtime like I was going to throw up and I got really light headed. I didnt eat too much and I think I wasnt eating too fast. It was a horrible feeling.

10 pounds loss pre-op
JRinAZ
on 2/1/09 12:18 am - Layton, UT
Foamies!!!  Yucky post-op reality for many that eventully leaves most of our lives......Once in a while something still triggers that heavy saliva/ho****er thing and I can't get to the bathroom fast enough (and I'm 6 years post-op)....

No worries.  Your next round with salmon will probably be fine.  Avoiding dry protein is the key for the first trimester post-op

You are welcome to join most of the support groups in the valley.  I think Mayo and Scottsdale Bariatric are the only ones now that are "in-house only" and even they usually let a guest come with one of their patient's.

Fun get together this coming Saturday!  Brunch, Botox and Bette Sue.  Botox is NOT a requirement but an RSVP is required (make sure everyone has a chair and some food:-)

Hugggzz,
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active