Chandler Support Group 1/27/09

JRinAZ
on 1/26/09 3:06 am - Layton, UT
Yahoooooooooooooo!  Finally!  We haven't been together for a zillion years!  LOL!

Chandler Regional Hospital
475 S. Dobson Rd.
Chandler, AZ   85224  (480) 728.3000

6-7:30 pm followed by dinner afterwards at Mimi's (for those who like a bit more chatter & support)

Conference Rooms 1 and 2 on the East side of the hospital.

Guest Speaker:  David Smith (lost over 400 pounds and has been on Oprah, 20/20, etc)  He'll motivate us all to Get HEATHY AND Stay Healthy!

ALL are welcome!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

JRinAZ
on 1/28/09 2:13 am - Layton, UT
Support Report:

High Fives and Weigh 2 go Mr. David Smith!  Holy Cow!  You look soooooo amazing after losing over 400 pounds, maintaining it, having Dr. Mazaheri trim off and tighten up excess skin and now all set to "Pay it Forward" as you launch your new career as a Personal Trainer!!!!

You are inspiring!  Your t.v. pieces were so interesting and your program for success is one that bunches of us want to follow! 

I'm planning on taking you up on the offer to "build some muscle"!!!  Woo HOOOO Dude!  You are HOT!  Congratulations to you!  You deserve the very very best of everything in your life!!

AND...A GREAT BIG THANKS to Chris who guided David through his achievements and was willing to share SOOOOO much info with us last night at our support meeting!  We are sooooo excited to have you both back after you launch your new "getting America FIT" campaign!  I will definitely be introducing "Carb Cycling" into my maintenance nutrition plan! (you can see Chris on Channel 3 doing weekly fitness spots)

Sooooo good to see some familiar faces at the meeting and WOW to all of you!  ....  Delighted to meet new folks and look forward to having you return when we have a little more "chatting" time to our meeting.  ... Dinner afterwards at Mimi's was fun and always educational to see what foods people choose in their quest for good health

Prayers and warm thoughts to Gil today as he goes under the fabulous Dr. Schlesinger's touch for a tweak. 

I passed a roll around but I think it got lost....We were set up for 50 and had very few empty chairs so my apologies for not mentioning everyone personally.

David and Chris said they would send me info regarding all of their upcoming events, new adventures, as well as places to get all the good stuff they presented at the meeting i.e. meal plans, the Stax, recipes, exercises to do at home with home stuff....etc.  I'll post for all....

Reminders: (see past threads for addresses and details)

Bridges St Luke's Grad Seminar this Sat the 31st, RSVP required
AZ Grads of WLS Support Group, Tues, Feb 3rd at 5:30
Brunch, Botox and Bette Sue next Sat, Feb 7th, RSVP required by Feb 2nd

...those who achieve and maintain success are those who attend support groups regularly...
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/28/09 3:19 am - Tucson, AZ
Joyce

So good to hear Gil is finally on "deck".  Will certainly be thinking of him today and waiting to hear how he is doing.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Most Active