Dawn....clothing exchange?

klyn13jwl
on 1/25/09 10:34 pm - Lakeside, AZ
Dawn,

I didn't see an exact address for that clothing exchange that you are hosting.  I may try to be in the Valley that weekend.  I  have quite a bit of clothes that I can no longer fit into...tons of shorts that I made when I was 22/24.  If you could give me the EXACT address of your friends house, I could Mapquest it.  Thanks so much.

Kellyn  :-)

260/245/145/124 
  I think I'm ready to stop now!
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/09 12:04 am, edited 1/28/09 4:08 pm - AZ
I am not hosting it but it is our regular Support Group meeting for the West Valley. I just  sent you a PM on where it will be at. Its on February 14, 2009, Saturday. Hope to see ya there.
iisme
on 1/31/09 10:48 am
I live in the West Valley and in need of a support group. Are all welcomed? Can you tell me a bit about it if so?
Thanks

10 pounds loss pre-op
Ann M.
on 2/1/09 7:27 am - Peoria, AZ
The west valley group meets the 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month.  Anyone is invited to attend and it is a very informative group.  They will be meeting at a member's house next time since Banner Estrella has decided that the west valley group can't use the conference rooms if Banner has something scheduled.  The time is 10:30 - noon.  If you message me, I can send you the address and directions.

There is also a Sun Cities Area group that will be meeting next Saturday (Feb. 7th) at 10:30 to noon.  We normally meet in the Sun City Room behind Menke Funeral Home at 103rd & Coggins BUT this month we'll be doing a walking meeting at the Lakeview Park near the corner of Del Webb and Thunderbird.  Just pull into the parking lot by the sculpture and go all the way to the rear where the tennis courts are.  We'll be walking on the flat around the lake and then meet at one of the gazebos.  Come on over, you're very welcome to join us.  If you need any better directions, please message me and I'll send them to you along with a phone number.

I'm looking forward to seeing you at one of the meetings.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active