Clothing Exchange

hebejebbies
on 1/24/09 12:58 pm - Peoria, AZ
I just went through the closet and came out with 5 large 33 gal bags of clothes. Is there a place here in arizona that you can donate the clothes too? They range from 22 - 26 womans. Lots of Capri's and jeans. I would rather donate the clothes to someone who has had weight loss surgery. Please let me know if there is somewhere in the valley that accepts them.

Thanks

(deactivated member)
on 1/24/09 7:09 pm - AZ
Hi Hebejebbies,

I can use some 22's and 24's. I need shirts, jeans and capri's. I live in Peoria also. I know out our next Support Group meeting in the west valley we are having a clothing exchange. We have Pre ops and post op people.You can join us at the next meeting on February 14 or we can meet somewhere and I will bring them to the group. Alot of us and including me would really appreciate your donation. I will PM you with my home phone # and please give me a call. We would love for you to join us at a meeting if you like. We meet in the West Valley the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month. Right now we are meeting at a very nice person's home in Avondale to have the meetings because we use to have them at Banner Estrella and they can't give us any rooms anymore. We are looking for a new meeting place and if you have any suggestions please let me know. Hope to hear from you soon.    

Thanks,

Dawn
Most Active