Monica at blackstones office...

iveseenital
on 1/23/09 11:29 pm - AZ
I went in for a fill thursday, and I saw randy.. Something weird happened. I told him I felt very little resistance.. I had been seeing Monica for my fills.. And I was at 8.5 cc in my 9 cc relize band. So he checks  I only had 5 cc in  my band... Where did the saline go to?? Its not leaking I had a floroscopy 2 months ago.. Monica no longer works there??  Any one had any problems with her doing fills? It always was bruised, and sore afterwords.. and never felt a differnence. ( With the full feeling)  she always had trouble finding the  port.. I dont know... Randy put 2cc in, wow.. what a difference.. Lets see what happens..

countrygirlcan2
on 2/10/09 4:19 am - Surprise, AZ
Wow!  I know this is a late reply and I dont visit the site that much anymore, but you had exactly the same experience I did, I went in last Tuesday (monica had always done my fills as well) and saw Melissa, she mentioned they had had some concerns with some of Monica's patients and were finding that the majority of her patients were not as "filled" as they thought, she had me somewhere around 8.3 cc's and Melissa emptied me out finding only 5!  So I was filled back to where they thought I was (then I went in for a .5 cc unfill I couldnt even keep water down) and now after about 3 days of swelling (which i had never experienced before) I finally have some great restriction!

I got the impression Monica was not following procedures.  I had the same bruising and difficult port location as well, Melissa said I had a very easy port and didnt miss a beat with the fill neither had Randy when he had done mine.  Monia was nice, but I am dissapointed that I had gone all that time with so little, I wonder what I could have accomplished with what I have now!
iveseenital
on 2/10/09 10:59 am - AZ
Im now pissed, how many other patients went through what we went through??? I have a appointment next month.. We will see... Frustrated...disappointed, and I wonder what my weightloss would have been had I have been filled correctly?

countrygirlcan2
on 2/10/09 11:35 pm - Surprise, AZ
Yeah that is kinda how I felt, but I know Melissa and all of the other staff fell badly about this, I guess you can never hire the perfect person, and I really LOVE the office even after what happened.  So I will just keep trucking.  I feel very confident with Randy and Melissa and know that they definately have their heads screwed on straight.  As old Randy Travis would sing (hahahaha) "hindsight is 20/20" and Im sure that's how they feel over a the office.

Take Care and Good luck with your next appointment Im sure it will go well.
Most Active