Doc in Phoenix that will take follow up patients from another state?

beckipoohbear
on 1/21/09 6:51 am - AZ
Does anybody know if any of the doctors in the Phoenix area will take on follow up patients from another state? I have a new co-worker here with me who moved from Wisconsin and she is looking for a surgeon to take over her yearly appointments/labs.  I am like 99.99% sure that my surgeon's office will NOT take on those types of patients so I told her I would ask the lovely folks on this board to see if they know if any of the local docs will do that?  Thanks!

Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

nostood
on 1/21/09 9:50 am - Gilbert, AZ
I believe Dr. Schuster and Dr. Podkameni at Banner Gateway Bariatric (Higley & 60 in the East Valley) will consider taking on a patient after reviewing their files if their doctor does not practice in the valley. 
JRinAZ
on 1/21/09 10:56 am - Layton, UT
Hey Theresa!
We didn't get to chat tonight!  Bummer!

You look soooooo fabulous!  And...I always love your chatter.  You totally get me, y'know?!!!

Dr. Janie does such a fab job but her support group is getting HUGE!  Shhhhhhh!  Let's not tell anyone else about it, K? !!! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Deanne K.
on 1/21/09 11:55 am - Tucson, AZ
Rebecca,
I know Dr. Schlesinger takes them.
(deactivated member)
on 1/21/09 2:23 pm - AZ
Dr Schlesinger will take new people as patients even tho he did not do their surgery's.
Lori G.
on 1/23/09 1:46 am - Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Steven Simon and Dr. Eric Schlesinger both will take new patients from out of state. If you need their contact information please let me know

Lori G., BS, RN-C, CBN
Certified Bariatric Nurse & Service Line Coordinator
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Bariatric Clinical Educator for Paradise Valley Hospital 
602-923-5612  [email protected]                                       
RNYGB 8/2003 (maintained 170# weight loss)

Most Active