Interested in carpooling?

JRinAZ
on 1/20/09 1:43 am - Layton, UT
Friends from around the area are hesitant to make the trek to certain events alone.  Due to distances, locations and or times of day (as well as gas prices!) they are hoping some of you would consider carpooling.

If you're interested then how bout shooting me a p..m. or just posting on here and hook up with one another?

Someone is specirfically looking for a carpool from the Prescott area to the upcoming Phoenix events (Grad Seminar and Brunch with Bette Sue).

I just had a total blast with 3 WLS friends on a road trip to a support meeting.  It's a great way to visit about your WL experiences and issues and make new friends!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

motorhomemama
on 1/21/09 7:54 am - Okotoks, Canada
Hi Joyce.  Well I finally made it to Arizona!!!

You hade mentioned a support group in Chandler thaqt is having a great speaker .  I think it is Jan 27?? Coulod you give me time,place and date please..I really want to come.  Also plan to attend the next one at Mountainview.  Auy more3 anyone knows about I will also try to get too.

Thanks...loving AZ   
Eydie
342/298/280175  highest / surgery  wtNov 19/08/ current/ goal
JRinAZ
on 1/21/09 10:54 am - Layton, UT
On January 21, 2009 at 3:54 PM Pacific Time, motorhomemama wrote:
Hi Joyce.  Well I finally made it to Arizona!!!

You hade mentioned a support group in Chandler thaqt is having a great speaker .  I think it is Jan 27?? Coulod you give me time,place and date please..I really want to come.  Also plan to attend the next one at Mountainview.  Auy more3 anyone knows about I will also try to get too.

Thanks...loving AZ   
Eydie
Welcome to AZ Eydie!!!!  Wooooo Hooooo!  How was the trip?  How are you doing with your band?

Chandler Support Group:  4th Tuesday of every month from 6 to 7:30  followed by dinner at a local restaurant for those who like extra  chatter and support!
Chandler Regional Hospital is located on Frye and Dobson in Chandler
We meet in conference rooms 1 and 2 which is on the lower level.  Turn left out of the elevators then right just past the pharmacy.  Enter the hospital from the East main entrance by the E.R. side and take the elevators across the lobby.

Tuesday the 27th is guest speaker David Smith.  He's lost over 400 pounds and looks amazing!  He's a young guy that has been on Oprah, 20/20, etc and is very inspiring!  ALL are welcome!

You may want to join us for a Brunch, Botox (not necessary to join us), and Bette Sue (she's a *****y, fun gal from last season's Biggest Loser).  It's Saturday, Feb 7th from 11:30 to 2:30 at:  5725 N. Scottsdale Rd., Suite 150, Scottsdale, AZ   85250
an RSVP is required for this one (by Feb 2nd) to [email protected]

I look forward to meeting you dear friend from the north:-)

Hugggzzz,
Joyce 

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/09 2:26 pm - AZ
I would like to car pool with someone going to see Bette Sue. I am coming from the west valley. Let me know.
motorhomemama
on 1/22/09 12:16 am - Okotoks, Canada
Thanks Joyce.  I will definitely be at the one in Chandler....do spouses usually come too?
The one with Bette Sue sounds good too

Thanks for all the info, looking forward to meeting you.
I am doing okay with the  band but  don't have much restriction yet . have lost 25 lbs since banding on Nov 19th and lost 20 the two weeks before on the liquid diet so 45 altogether.

Eydie
JRinAZ
on 1/22/09 12:24 am - Layton, UT
Spouses/Support folks are always welcome but need to be counted for RSVP's (so they can have their own chair!)
Joyce 

motorhomemama
on 1/23/09 9:57 am - Okotoks, Canada
Wayne and I will both be coming to the
chandler group this tuesday.  Thanks
eydie
Carol C.
on 1/21/09 10:16 pm - North Hollywood, CA

When is Bette Sue's event. Have to see if I have enough time off around then to make it.

Highest Weight: 283.4
Weight preop: 273
Current Weight: 219.8
Goal Weight: 150

Most Active