Prescott Area?

JRinAZ
on 1/15/09 4:31 am - Layton, UT
Hope to see bunches of you tonight!

Meeting begins at 6:30 pm
Dr. Mazaheri is presenting! 

Trinity Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall (Lower Level) 3950 N. Valorie
Prescott Valley, Az. 86314

4 of us are doing a road trip adventure to come see you!  Wooooo Hooooo!  LOSER'S Rock!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

JRinAZ
on 1/16/09 12:52 am - Layton, UT
Thanks Prescott for rolling out the red carpet!  We had such a great time with your support group!  Wow!  How impressive that you have your own little cabinet with your own protein supplies to sell and that you have little protein nibbles and water bottles and ........etc.  Kudos to the leaders of your group!

My little car was full of fun as 3 lovely WLS friends joined me for the road trip adventure!  We learned that McDonald's doesn't sit well late in the evening while driving long distances! 

And....we learned weigh 2 much about each other!  LOL!  Gag orders in effect for each of us!  Shhhhhh!

Big Huggggzzzz to our Northern friends!....looking forward to seeing many of you at the Bridges grad seminar the 31st and then at the Brunch, Botox and Bette Sue day on the 7th of Feb!!!  Don't forget the seminar needs rsvps by the 19th and the botox brunch needs an rsvp by the 1st of Feb. 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 1/16/09 12:58 am - AZ
Joyce, Who went with you ? Those lucky people. I found a new weight loss site and emailed it to you. I joined it. It seems to have over 35,000 members. I don't know if it is free or you have to buy a membeship. But they sure have alot of people on it.
weezieweeks
on 1/16/09 1:29 pm - North Las Vegas, NV

Hi Joyce,

Thanks to all of you for coming to Prescott!!  I learned a lot - went home and still have more than an inch to pinch, but I sure looked at my body in a different way.

Hope to see all of you soon!

Louise

High/Low/Regain/Today/Goal
      330/199/221/207/175

Most Active