ticker and pic questions

hebejebbies
on 1/13/09 11:41 am - Peoria, AZ
Can anyone give me exact instructions on how to add the ticker to my page. I am new here and trying to get in all my information. I am also having issues with getting my picture downloaded. Its either too big or the pixels are not right. I have added one but then you can not see me. I am kinda of a blurr. LOL. If someone can help it would be awesome.
(deactivated member)
on 1/14/09 2:34 am - AZ
If your avatar picture is to big,I always send it to the photo girls at Obesity Help. Email them your picture.  They do it pretty fast when I send them mine. As for the ticker part I still can't figure it out myself.
mikiec
on 1/14/09 3:33 am - Peoria, AZ
If you do a search for ticker there are a number of responses.  I did this and it still took me awhile to get it right.

Mainly you go to www,tickerfactory.com.  Follow the instructions.  Once the ticker is completed highlight the ticker and do a copy.

Go into your profile and under avatar there is an area for your signature.  Paste the ticker into this area.  Save and you should be good to go.  I hope.
Mike

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/14/09 4:16 am - Tucson, AZ
Do as Mike says and then on the toolbar at the top of the OH page click on "my oh", go to "settings" and "messageboard".  This is where you will paste the new ticker to your signature.  Be sure to click on "save" and the new signature with your new "ticker" should show up with your posts.  This is also where you will add your avatar.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

ReCurve
on 1/14/09 7:53 am - Peoria, AZ
http://www.obesityhelp.com/content/howtoaddaticker.html
Most Active