AZ WEIGHT LOSS SOLUTIONS SUPPORT GROUP MEETING

(deactivated member)
on 1/12/09 10:07 pm, edited 1/15/09 6:45 am - AZ

Hey Everyone,

Here is a reminder for Dr Schlesinger's Support Group Meeting for this Saturday @ 3.30pm on January 17,2009. Everyone is welcome to attended.  Pre op and Post op,  anyone can go to get information. Hope to see you there.   Who plans on attending ? Lets get a roll call going.

The Cares Building- Lori's Office
13012 N Cave Creek
Suite 3
Phoenix, Az 85022

AZtyger
on 1/12/09 10:10 pm
I havent decided if I am going to support or not.  I was going to come up to Phoenix this weekend, but I dont know right now.  If I am up that way I will definitely come.  Support always helps me so much, and I look forward to hanging out with others that understand this crazy ride!

Dustin
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/09 10:14 pm - AZ
Yep,

The more support groups for me the better off I am mentally and physically. But I do hope you come....
Deanne K.
on 1/12/09 11:39 pm - Tucson, AZ
Dawn,
Looks like I will probably be coming.  Have another meeting on Sunday in Phoenix somewhere.
Chris S.
on 1/13/09 8:55 am - Tempe, AZ
I don't know why or how but I thought Dr. S groups were for post ops only but now that you posted that pre-ops can attend as well I just might be there if my back is feeling better so I can sit in a chair, otherwise I would have to lay on the floor *laughing*
(deactivated member)
on 1/13/09 3:47 pm - AZ
It is open to anyone. Pre op and Post op. You can be another patient of a different surgeon and  your always welcome to attend.  We love to have you come.
Dawn T.
on 1/13/09 11:02 am - Phoenix, AZ
I plan on being there!

keyboards 001
PatAZ
on 1/13/09 2:48 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hello, I'm Pre op and planning to go. I saw Dr S the 1-12 and will have my pre tests and appt done by 1-26. Hoping to get my date soon after.
(deactivated member)
on 1/13/09 3:49 pm - AZ
Hi Pat,

That is cool that you will be coming. You can meet alot of very nice people. Hope to see you this Saturday.
Lori G.
on 1/14/09 7:41 am - Phoenix, AZ
Dawn,

Just one correction...the address is:
13012 N. Cave Creek Road, Suite 3

Northwest corner Swee****er and Cave Creek Road

Lori G., BS, RN-C, CBN
Certified Bariatric Nurse & Service Line Coordinator
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Bariatric Clinical Educator for Paradise Valley Hospital 
602-923-5612  [email protected]                                       
RNYGB 8/2003 (maintained 170# weight loss)

Most Active