New to Forum

hebejebbies
on 1/12/09 11:55 am - Peoria, AZ
I have noticed that you all have some great icons for your bmi and weightloss. Not sure how to get one so I can track it too. If anyone could be of assistance it would be great.

Thanks all

And congratulations on ev1 weightloss. Kept up the good work.
DAWN CAREY
on 1/12/09 11:57 am - Peoria, AZ
go to www.tickerfactory.com .....welcome to the boards!

My facebook page is www.facebook.com/dawncarey

AZtyger
on 1/12/09 10:11 pm
Welcome to the forum!!!  
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/09 10:24 pm - AZ
I like your on line name. You must get scared alot. Welcome to the boards. If I can help you in any way just PM me. PS I always have a hard time doing my weight loss icon. I need Scott or Dustin to set it up for me. LOL. I just can't figure it out...But welcome...
hebejebbies
on 1/13/09 11:11 am - Peoria, AZ

Thanks,
I have tried several things and still haven't got it set up yet.  I am trying to get my picture in and can't get it set up. It tells me its too big. I would love to have someone to chat with. I find that most people just don't understand some of the issues that I have had. So i am learning all the time. Laugh at the name as I also say that gives me the hebejebbies. So they have tagged me as that. LOL. So we have fun with it all the time. 
Thanks for everything. I really appreciate it. Its nice to have someone to talk with.

(deactivated member)
on 1/13/09 4:03 pm - AZ

I had the same problem with my avatar. It was to big and I could not down load it. Email it to the girls in the photo department at Obesity Help. They are wonderful and they are to do it for you. They have done it 3 times for me and there turn around times seems pretty fast. You can PM me and I would love to chat with you. I am usually up all night. I hope to talk to you soon.

Dawn

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/13/09 10:25 pm - Tucson, AZ
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/   I use this site to make my avatars.  Once you make the avatar you just save it to "my pictures" and then download it to your profile.  PM me if you have any questions. 

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Most Active